Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Renfrewblue said:

How many times have you been to Ibrox in the last 10 years? 

Ive been approximately 100 times and have yet to see a single nazi salute. So please tell me which games this happens at. 

And the songs that get sung whether sensible or disgusting have nothing to do with Irish politics. If you're just going to make accusations up we're not going to get very far. 

I've been to Ibrox four times in recent seasons.

No Nazi salutes that I've spotted, but an obsession with walls in Ireland, along with support for the Union, have been hugely in evidence.

14 hours ago, Cerberus said:

What's that The Sash song about?

Actually don't know ow the words, so have no real knowledge. 

From what other folk have told me it's not actually on the proscribed list (might be wrong about that as I don't sing) therefore Im assuming isn't bigoted. 

As I say I don't know the lyrics and have no intention of learning them so may be wrong. 

The important thing is it has f all to do with football. 

13 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

I assume you're ok with the chorus, it's just the verses you struggle with?

Nope, I don't know any of the words. I don't sing songs at the games any more. If you'd heard me sing you'd know why. 

In my younger days I also didn't sing songs like that as the guys I went with were like myself and had no interest in the religious type keech. 

So I've never felt the need to learn The Sash or similar songs. They mean nothing to me. 

Nope, I don't know any of the words. I don't sing songs at the games any more. If you'd heard me sing you'd know why. 
In my younger days I also didn't sing songs like that as the guys I went with were like myself and had no interest in the religious type keech. 
So I've never felt the need to learn The Sash or similar songs. They mean nothing to me. 

What was that film called with Jim Carrey in it? Not the animal one.

Archived