Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

I saw that too. The Pundit was on earlier in the thread claiming a Thistle fan threw it. you know, the same way an Aberdeen fan threw the chair from the Rangers end at Pittodrie.  Oh, and the Chelsea fans in Manchester. 

Would love to hear his reasoning as to why a Thistle fan infiltrated literally the middle of the away stand to throw it.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2017 at 21:42, Marshmallo said:

Thistle time wasting with the corner in stoppage time was one of the most small time things I've ever seen.

Considering what happened against them last season in 90+ and that we were down to ten men I don't really give a shit what you think tbh.

A case of what might have been - we were starting to look confident at 2-1 after a pish first half with us having a garbage final ball; Erskine puts in a bad challenge which gets him a merited red, and from then on we just couldn't get out. Think Sammon did quite well when he came on.

Heart-in-mouth near the end, was worried they would get a penalty from that stramash but thankfully not.

Alves looks like he struggles to walk at times, let alone play football. Got a feeling he'll be made to look very silly when they meet Celtic.

edit: I was staggered when Spittal wasn't given offside for our second but the guy I was at the game with told me he was definitely being played on. Didn't seem like there was much protest from the Rangers* players at the time either.

Scully looked like he got a hand to that strike from Dorrans but seeing as it was right in the top corner I'm not going to blame him for it.

Not much to fear from that Rangers* side for the cup game, though we should rotate a bit. Not sure if Erskine is eligible for Tuesday after his red since it's in the cup but if he is I'd be giving him a rest anyway, saw him near where I was sitting in the main stand after the red and he looked utterly distraught. Archie and Erskine will know better than me but I suspect he won't be ready mentally to face them again so soon.

To explain that photo, what's happened is Rangers fans have either hidden in the stadium after the match or broken into the stadium and taken the flags that hang at the back of the North Stand.

They've then tried to present them as trophies like they've won them in a fight, but no, they are simply common thieves. Vermin, essentially.

But we all knew that anyway.

Edit: of course I don't mean to tar all Rangers fans with the "vermin" brush, just 99% of them. And the other 1% are apologists

What a bunch of thieving fucking c***s. There genuinely is not a decent Rangers fan on the planet, every single one of them is an utter, utter scumbag. 

The racist abuse they've been firing out is some of the worst I've ever seen and the telling thing is not one single Rangers fans has pulled the vermin up on it.  

IMG_0676.PNG

Hopefully we bump up the tickets for the away end to £40 the next time we play them - should be enough to replace the flags they've stolen and repair the 70-odd seats they broke.

Or ban the c***s from the ground completely. Not that this would make much difference seeing as they appear to have broken into the stadium in the middle of the night anyway. Utter fucking vermin.

Hopefully we bump up the tickets for the away end to £40 the next time we play them - should be enough to replace the flags they've stolen and repair the 70-odd seats they broke.
Or ban the c***s from the ground completely. Not that this would make much difference seeing as they appear to have broken into the stadium in the middle of the night anyway. Utter fucking vermin.

Where has it been reported they damaged 70 seats, on Friday night?

26 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Where has it been reported they damaged 70 seats, on Friday night?

On 15/09/2017 at 22:11, mrcat1990 said:

Worked this one as a hi vis w****r steward and had misfortune of being stuck in JHS. Seventy odd broken seats to be billed direct to Ibrox.

My face at full time though.

cbb779e118a39bd90b9ef7fb11f597f4.jpg

Archived