Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

Storey was excellent and still adapting to us so will get better. 

All 3 CBs were immense 

Barton not passing it out wide when he had 2/3 chances resulted in Erskine getting sent off (could have atleast connected with the ***..) 

Felt Archie left it too late with his subs as many were running on empty  

Walking away (hah, get it?) from that game feeling disappointed we didn't take 3pts but it's a massive improvement and should kick start the league campaign.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with John Lambies Dad that I think Barton had a much better game today.
Spittal and Erskine were poor first half. In fact we didn't lose much defensively once Erskine went off as apart from the goal he didn't have much joy.

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Imagine trying to keep it in the corner when you get a corner in the 90th minute, when drawing, brutal.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Thistle time wasting with the corner in stoppage time was one of the most small time things I've ever seen. 

Last season we chucked in stoppage time goals to lose twice at home to Rangers. Add to that the fact that we were also down to 10 men tonight.

Nothing brutal or small time about it whatsoever.

Favourite part of the night besides the two Jags goals, was Lee Wallace having to walk the full length of the North Stand after he went off injured, to a complete barrage of abuse and shouts of "grass!" the whole way along.

Thoroughly pleasing.

A solid point against a fellow Diddy team.
Currently necking whisky and cervesas with Pena in Bar Brel. Sum boi [emoji636] [emoji191] [emoji211] [emoji191] [emoji211] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482] [emoji482]

Last season we chucked in stoppage time goals to lose twice at home to Rangers. Add to that the fact that we were also down to 10 men tonight.
Nothing brutal or small time about it whatsoever.

Absolutely this. Was only at one of those matches last year and watched other on box. Worse than gut wrenching. If we had got done 3 2 tonight it would have been physiological ruin. Overall a good point against a repulsive outfit

1 hour ago, Snakebite said:

Barton was the reason Erskine ended up in a pickle after he was fannying about for ages on the ball and going nowhere.  Continuously far too casual in possession.

He was generally alright but every single person in the ground knew what he was planning to do before he lost possession and that put the team (and Erskine) under too much pressure which inevitably led to a stupid challenge from Erskine to stop them going through on goal.

26 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Favourite part of the night besides the two Jags goals, was Lee Wallace having to walk the full length of the North Stand after he went off injured, to a complete barrage of abuse and shouts of "grass!" the whole way along.

Thoroughly pleasing.

Shouts to this guy btw. Was hilarious when the steward kept trying to stop him from further elaborating on why Wallace was a fucking grass. :lol:

Thought both sets of fans made a decent atmosphere and the scenes for the second Partick goal were class. Just a shame the **** can't go 90 minutes without busting out the entire songbook against a completely unrelated team.

44 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Chrissy Erskine has dedicated tonight's goal to Alves.

Without Alves' complete huddyness he wouldn't have managed it.

Alves almost makes me think Brexit is a good thing. Also Hedgerow's Mexicans make me feel almost Pro-Trump....

RM Gems #279 in a series of #19,700,375:

Brown Brogues: "tv remote is now in bits on the floor."

wearethepeople1: " I bounced mine off the wall, no even looked at it yet, lol."

Negri's lovechild: "f**k sake man. BT now saying Windass made a gesture at a Partick fan and saying he may be pulled up by the SFA about it. f**k off you scummy c***s."

ritchieshearercaldow: " it's going to take a long time before we get any respect, sad days... Ally, youre never a Bear."

K.A.I:  " F*nian loving coffin carrying w**k."

Williamson:  "I'm going to the carry out here now Wasnt even going to bother drinking tonight but now going for paraletic - couple bottles of tonic and a bottle of vodka."

Courtyard Bear: " Usual fucking shit from the same usual fucking crew on here, Net you said f**k all in the first half ya shower of c***s ."

MasterD: " Usual fucking shit because we have to watch the usual shit. Usual fucking shit from you raging after a game about the usual shit from the usual fucking crew."

Sportingintegritymyarse: "f**k them all. Just play the U15s."

LEvJaJ2.gif

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

That decision from both the linesman and Willie Collum to give the throw in to Rangers when it was blatantly a Thistle one in the build up to the equaliser :lol:

The lead up to their first goal also stemmed from a *** putting a ball up the wing which swerved out of play. I don't expect any less from the bretheren and the new co.

Just now, IggyStooge said:

RM Gems #279 in a series of #19,700,375:

Brown Brogues: "tv remote is now in bits on the floor."

wearethepeople1: " I bounced mine off the wall, no even looked at it yet, lol."

Negri's lovechild: "f**k sake man. BT now saying Windass made a gesture at a Partick fan and saying he may be pulled up by the SFA about it. f**k off you scummy c***s."

ritchieshearercaldow: " it's going to take a long time before we get any respect, sad days... Ally, youre never a Bear."

K.A.I:  " F*nian loving coffin carrying w**k."

Williamson:  "I'm going to the carry out here now Wasnt even going to bother drinking tonight but now I'm going for paraletic - a couple bottles of tonic and a bottle of vodka bought."

Courtyard Bear: " Usual fucking shit from the same usual fucking crew on here, Net you said f**k all in the first half ya shower of c***s ."

MasterD: " Usual fucking shit because we have to watch the usual shit. Usual fucking shit from you raging after a game about the usual shit from the usual fucking crew."

Sportingintegritymyarse: "f**k them all. Just play the U15s."

LEvJaJ2.gif

atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif

A very decent point with ten men, **** raging, and Jagfox firing on all cylinders.

All we need now is a video of a drunken Ad Lib waving a Turkey flag at Millwall - Leeds, whilst scuffling with stewards. It really would round off a fine weekend for our football club.

As you were....

Archived