Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an indication of how far the **** have fallen that a 2-2 draw away to 10 man Partick Thistle doesn't really feel like cause for humiliating them.

That in itself is fucking hilarious obviously, but also a little sad. The **** shiteness has become normalised, expected. Less banter to be had.

Just necked my second pint of Perroni to calm down a bit.
That was gutting. Obvious 'mistake' by linesman leading to Dorrans goal. Dodgy decision in the transition to the opener although it was a tidy finish.
Good to see Super Blair Spitall bounce back with a great goal and on a plate assist.
Was a sending off but how did that pendeco Morales stay on the pitch?
Pena loves a toot and a drink.
f**k Rangers.
f**k Willie Collum (he wasn't that bad really. The lines*** was the problem).
Thank you.

Glad the players were a wee bit more optimistic than me, as soon as we went down to 10 men I thought that was the game fucked and the last 10 minutes you were just waiting for the inevitable boot in the balls. Not surprised about keeping the ball in the corner at the end, both games last season with 11 on the park we had the a set piece deep in their half with a minute to go, made nothing of it and they went up the park and scored with the last kick. I'm sure there's a few St Johnstone fans who'll have a word or two to say right enough...

IIRC Erskine will miss the next two games as straight reds carry across competitions- I'd probably bring in Lawless and keep the same other 10 (unless Cerny is fit,s till not sure whether Scully should have done better with the 2nd).

24 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Worked this one as a hi vis w****r steward and had misfortune of being stuck in JHS. Seventy odd broken seats to be billed direct to Ibrox.

My face at full time though.

cbb779e118a39bd90b9ef7fb11f597f4.jpg

I know you guys and the plod are on a bit of a hiding to nothing with the ratio of stewards to dafties, but we'd be as well not having a presence in there honestly, folk get the run around to throw things about and run on the park anyway every time the Old Firm carnival comes to town.

I know you guys and the plod are on a bit of a hiding to nothing with the ratio of stewards to dafties, but we'd be as well not having a presence in there honestly, folk get the run around to throw things about and run on the park anyway every time the Old Firm carnival comes to town.

See your point and don't disagree. Police tonight were very hands off though and the wee ones run the fule. To be honest I just wanted to watch Thistle while getting paid. Heart sank when got picked to work in JHS.

See your point and don't disagree. Police tonight were very hands off though and the wee ones run the fule. To be honest I just wanted to watch Thistle while getting paid. Heart sank when got picked to work in JHS.

There were two of them patrolling the front of the JHS wearing skip hats. One looked like a junkie.

Time for Barton to be dropped IMO, regardless of Osman being available or not. Hes been a total liability so far this season. Storey was excellent tonight. 

Totally disagree. I thought Barton was excellent tonight showing form that he had start of last season. Closed down the ball very well and his simple pass was very good.

Also, fuk Sevco and their dirty moronic fans

We looked timid in the first half and cumbersome on the ball which led to a goal, but that *** number 3 was utter humpty and we really only needed Spittal to come onto a game down the right side to get back into it. He had a great night and should be a key player this season.

Erskine played some excellent passes and was very positive throughout, but stupidly lost control of the ball and the red card cost us the chance of a killer third, which wasn't looking too unlikely. Also a missed chance to crack the ***'s leg in two.

Superb effort to hold on for a point I'm the end, and I think we can all feel a good bit more optimistic about the season now.

Spittal already has 5 goals and 5 assists in all comps this season, Amoo had 2 and 2 in the whole of last. Although Spittal was dreadful first half, my concern based on his DUFC career was his supposed (lack of) fight but as said above he came good which is encouraging.

First I've seen of Storey in a Thistle shirt, he's more powerfully built than I remember and certainly puts in a shift- not sure there's a connection between his brain and his feet though ...the f**k was he doing at the end of the first half, looked as if he was cutting in onto his left to curl it into the far corner like Arjen Robben then remembered he can't kick it with his left and just dribbled it away- also if he's going to be pulled out wide so often we need one of the midfielders to get into the box, though this is an issue that's also plagued us since promotion.

Archived