Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

8 minutes ago, milhouse said:

Recent Liam Gallagher song title as user name, conspicuous references to cocaine use, "more Stone Island than we could ever dream of": the biggest LAD on Pie and Bovril has truly arrived.

He says Columbia though, so maybe he means The Flintstones :whistle

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Sorry who was outraged?

It was fucking hilarious

Was it aye?

On 07/05/2017 at 14:08, Dons_1988 said:

Thistle....I'm not angry, I am very very very disappointed.

You didn't seem to find it hilarious at the time.

You didn't seem to find it hilarious at the time.

You're right, the seethe is something to behold there.

For what it's worth I didn't watch that game live, at the time of that post all I knew was that they had scored a late winner.

By the time I saw the celebrations/pitch invasion the dons had just won at tynecastle and wrapped up 2nd.

So yeah, it was fucking hilarious.

52 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You're right, the seethe is something to behold there.

For what it's worth I didn't watch that game live, at the time of that post all I knew was that they had scored a late winner.

By the time I saw the celebrations/pitch invasion the dons had just won at tynecastle and wrapped up 2nd.

So yeah, it was fucking hilarious.

I believe you.

27 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

Stop polluting our thread, you attention seeking weapon.

Are you saying the same thing to the rest of the non Patrick or Rangers fans on this thread? You know, like the Aberdeen, Celtic fans who've posted so far?

And well done for giving this attention seeking weapon attention by quoting him and whining about his posts. :)

Are you saying the same thing to the rest of the non Patrick or Rangers fans on this thread? You know, like the Aberdeen, Celtic fans who've posted so far?
And well done for giving this attention seeking weapon attention by quoting him and whining about his posts. [emoji4]

In all seriousness, why do you bother with this pish. You're a more than decent poster when you're not purposely acting like a fanny, and all you're doing is attracting morons who'll now follow you about for years and years, long beyond your past this "phase" and it'll get tedious for you.

Seems a bit pointless.

And well done for giving this attention seeking weapon attention by quoting him and whining about his posts. [emoji4]

In all seriousness, why do you bother with this pish. You're a more than decent poster when you're not purposely acting like a fanny, and all you're doing is attracting morons who'll now follow you about for years and years, long beyond your past this "phase" and it'll get tedious for you.

Seems a bit pointless.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems a bit pointless.

In what way is he more than a decent poster otherwise?

He only has 2 modes; predict doom for the team he suppposdly suppports and defend Tha Bearz to the hilt.

He's a boring predictable fanny. 

Seems a bit pointless.

Agreed.

When he speaks about Motherwell he is actually quite coherent and reasonable.

This troll act is quite bizarre.

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems a bit pointless.

Seems a bit pointless when you're all over sevco threads tbf.

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Seems a bit pointless.

I see where you're coming from but I've always enjoyed showing up an exposing people who spout blatant double standards, inaccuracies and sensationalist nonsense just to follow the crowds. If the morons and selective readers keep giving me the amunition then I'll happily bat them away with the facts.

18 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

In what way is he more than a decent poster otherwise?

He only has 2 modes; predict doom for the team he suppposdly suppports and defend Tha Bearz to the hilt.

He's a boring predictable fanny. 

I rest my case.

Completely disregards that I have given us nothing but credit over the past 24 hours and beyond in favour of the 'MJC only posts negativity about Motherwell' stance.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Agreed.

When he speaks about Motherwell he is actually quite coherent and reasonable.

This troll act is quite bizarre.

Thanks. 

See, that's two posters in the same thread able to acknowledge that I am fair an reasonable about Motherwell FC. :)

Seems a bit pointless when you're all over sevco threads tbf.

If you could highlight all the posts I've made in this thread them fire away, won't be hard since I'm "all over it"

Back to the topic in point. It is likely that The Rangers will win this game, albeit after a tough fight from a Thistle team, who although not in good form at the moment will raise their game as they always do against their Glasgow neighbours, both Green & Blue.

Although my prediction skills are pish, I will be putting a wee tenner on 3-1 Rangers, with El Buffalo scoring anytime if I can get a Bookie to take the bet.

who although not in good form at the moment will raise their game as they always do against their Glasgow neighbours, both Green & Blue.

Well you've just proven you know f**k all about us.

Just now, mrcat1990 said:

Well you've just proven you know f**k all about us.

A fact that I am heartily glad of. 

However, if you are suggesting that you routinely lie down to the hooped horrors from the east then I will not rush in to contradict you. 

Archived