Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one. Managed to arrange some cover for my Old Man so will be making my way to Maryhill come Friday night.

On current form it should be a reasonably comfortable win for Rangers, however we always seem to struggle against the Maryhill Magyars at Firhill, so I will be quite happy to get the three points and get the hell out of Dodge regardless of the margin of victory.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Another last minute sevco goal and Celtic fans to complain to the SFA about sevconians celebrating.

Yeah, it seems that Sevconians having the cheek to celebrate a goal is now cause for an inquiry. They obviously still have not got over Big Clint's last gasper at The Super Sty last season. 

49 minutes ago, bennett said:

Another last minute sevco goal and Celtic fans to complain to the SFA about sevconians celebrating.

39 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Yeah, it seems that Sevconians having the cheek to celebrate a goal is now cause for an inquiry. They obviously still have not got over Big Clint's last gasper at The Super Sty last season. 

1 hour ago, bennett said:

It was absolute comedy gold on here that day, folk didn't know what to be more outraged at, Rangers winning or the fact that they celebrated it. :lol:

If Rangers sneak this one in the last minute yet again ensuing wild celebrations on the Maryhill turf then I think we'll almost certainly see heids exploding as a result.

4 minutes ago, MJC said:

It was absolute comedy gold on here that day, folk didn't know what to be more outraged at, Rangers winning or the fact that they celebrated it. :lol:

If Rangers sneak this one in the last minute yet again ensuing wild celebrations on the Maryhill turf then I think we'll almost certainly see heids exploding as a result.

I'll probably cut straight to self immolation if that happens again :(

7463404-3x2-700x467.jpg

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

A wee Thistle win and you can disappear again for another few months. :thumsup2

9 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

I've never seen the **** comfortably beating us at Firhill. I expect that'll change on Friday.

You Sir are out of order. Standard operational procedure on P&B for those not of the Masonic/Orange conspiracy, is to predict that they are going to smash/thrash/gub or otherwise humiliate Sevco/The Rangers(which I like)/The Tribute Act etc. See your Dundee colleagues efforts on the last Rangers match thread for fine examples of this procedure at work.

27 minutes ago, MJC said:

They're still outraged by it, as the Jambo's say ..... Pleasing.

1 hour ago, WallOfGlass said:

five goals for this lad on Friday. He's still only my second favourite thing to come out of Columbia though.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DJXNiHcXcAAKwp9.jpg

Recent Liam Gallagher song title as user name, conspicuous references to cocaine use, "more Stone Island than we could ever dream of": the biggest LAD on Pie and Bovril has truly arrived.

Archived