jagfox99

Thistle vs Rangers - Friday night fun with da ****

jagfox99    7,758

Jon-Hamm-man-men-friday.gif

A win or a point here would be excellent on our current run of form...

WallOfGlass    17

Another comfortable win for us . Pena and Herrera to start In place of Miller and Nico.

it's pretty obvious that el buffalo is going to score again, there's no stopping him.

Edited by WallOfGlass

Jakes Pal    38

Looking forward to this one. Managed to arrange some cover for my Old Man so will be making my way to Maryhill come Friday night.

On current form it should be a reasonably comfortable win for Rangers, however we always seem to struggle against the Maryhill Magyars at Firhill, so I will be quite happy to get the three points and get the hell out of Dodge regardless of the margin of victory.

bennett    927

Another last minute sevco goal and Celtic fans to complain to the SFA about sevconians celebrating.

Jakes Pal    38
5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Another last minute sevco goal and Celtic fans to complain to the SFA about sevconians celebrating.

Yeah, it seems that Sevconians having the cheek to celebrate a goal is now cause for an inquiry. They obviously still have not got over Big Clint's last gasper at The Super Sty last season. 

Scotty Tunbridge    1,001

Yeah, it seems that Sevconians having the cheek to celebrate a goal is now cause for an inquiry. They obviously still have not got over Big Clint's last gasper at The Super Sty last season. 

So much delusion. Rangers fans are the absolute worst aren't they?

The OP    2,205
49 minutes ago, bennett said:

39 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

MJC    83
1 hour ago, bennett said:

It was absolute comedy gold on here that day, folk didn't know what to be more outraged at, Rangers winning or the fact that they celebrated it. :lol:

If Rangers sneak this one in the last minute yet again ensuing wild celebrations on the Maryhill turf then I think we'll almost certainly see heids exploding as a result.

jagfox99    7,758
4 minutes ago, MJC said:

It was absolute comedy gold on here that day, folk didn't know what to be more outraged at, Rangers winning or the fact that they celebrated it. :lol:

If Rangers sneak this one in the last minute yet again ensuing wild celebrations on the Maryhill turf then I think we'll almost certainly see heids exploding as a result.

I'll probably cut straight to self immolation if that happens again :(

7463404-3x2-700x467.jpg

Henrik's tongue    2,126
2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

A wee Thistle win and you can disappear again for another few months. :thumsup2

Henrik's tongue    2,126
2 hours ago, bennett said:

You can do what you like in the b&b. 

AMMjag    1,495

I've never seen the **** comfortably beating us at Firhill. I expect that'll change on Friday.

Jakes Pal    38
9 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

I've never seen the **** comfortably beating us at Firhill. I expect that'll change on Friday.

You Sir are out of order. Standard operational procedure on P&B for those not of the Masonic/Orange conspiracy, is to predict that they are going to smash/thrash/gub or otherwise humiliate Sevco/The Rangers(which I like)/The Tribute Act etc. See your Dundee colleagues efforts on the last Rangers match thread for fine examples of this procedure at work.

bennett    927
27 minutes ago, MJC said:

They're still outraged by it, as the Jambo's say ..... Pleasing.

Henrik's tongue    2,126
5 minutes ago, bennett said:

They're still outraged by it, as the Jambo's say ..... Pleasing.

I was a bit embarrassed for them tbh.

Romeo    2,266
2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

So much delusion. Rangers fans are the absolute worst aren't they?

Quite a few new (aliases) ***'s these days I see. 

milhouse    141

The entire Thistle squad will see the Sevco team bus pull up outside Firhill and shit themselves. I think we'll be the only side not to take points off them this season. Routine capitulation awaits. I can't wait.