Ayr Utd vs Alloa Athletic

Can't see Doc & Adams lasting more than an hour tomorrow. Dunno if I'd play them both from the start, then end up having to take them both off and end up with a CM of Gilmour & ?
Hopefully the game is out of touch by that point though.

What? Docherty has been out for about two weeks, why would he possibly only be able to play for an hour.

Adams always comes back into the side after months on the sidelines and does absolutely fine too.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How on earth we never won that game is a joke, could easily have scored 4 in the second half and the penalty decision seemed to be debatable to say the least.

McCall was classic at the end with his Mourinho like touchline celebration and then almost starting a fight with the alloa dugout, would expect him to get a touchline ban.

20 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Goodwin is an absolute jobber.

He's hardly played this year, I think that was his first start since January. 

Would have taken a point from that before and given how poor we were last week it would appear we were much improved today. 

That's a better result than most of us were probably expecting. Will be interested to read the travelling fans' reports, considering that the home fans don't seem terribly happy so far.

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

How on earth we never won that game is a joke, could easily have scored 4 in the second half and the penalty decision seemed to be debatable to say the least.

McCall was classic at the end with his Mourinho like touchline celebration and then almost starting a fight with the alloa dugout, would expect him to get a touchline ban.

On a more positive note we seem to have found a goalscorer in Shankland,  i know it's early days but 3 goals in 2 games is a good start and i would say today he looked every bit as good as Moffatt if not better.

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Perhaps the main reason is that last weeks mistakes were allowed to be repeated 

Archived