The Spiders v The mighty Raith

To be without our 1st and 2nd choice goalie, 1st choice centre half and 1st choice left back at this stage of the season is a fucking pain in the arse. That along with the other centre half having to play left back to cover makes it a nightmare. Davidson did well on Saturday, very well actually, so hopefully he can continue that, because if he's playing alongside an untested young boy he's going to need to be commanding. What are Queens like up top? If they're anything like Ayr they might get a bit of joy, we were bullied a little bit by their aerial threat.

The hope is that we'll just be able to outscore the opposition, even when our line is super makeshift. Vaughan will surely get another and I fancy Buchanan to maybe get one. There'll be plenty chances and so far our forwards have been pretty ruthless. Let's hope that continues.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

To be without our 1st and 2nd choice goalie, 1st choice centre half and 1st choice left back at this stage of the season is a fucking pain in the arse. That along with the other centre half having to play left back to cover makes it a nightmare. Davidson did well on Saturday, very well actually, so hopefully he can continue that, because if he's playing alongside an untested young boy he's going to need to be commanding. What are Queens like up top? If they're anything like Ayr they might get a bit of joy, we were bullied a little bit by their aerial threat.

The hope is that we'll just be able to outscore the opposition, even when our line is super makeshift. Vaughan will surely get another and I fancy Buchanan to maybe get one. There'll be plenty chances and so far our forwards have been pretty ruthless. Let's hope that continues.

Cant remember ayr even having a header.

3 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

You trying to stir up memories of Gretnagate? emoji85.png

Not guilty your honour. I couldn't get over at Gretna after getting trapped behind the wall between two big lads pinning me down during the unfolding bedlam.   

Given that we did pretty well against the better sides last year, I'm really looking forward to this.

As regards getting in, it'll be the usual farce at the turnstiles what with the security nonsense at Hampden so get there sharpish if you want to see the start.

Archived