PRS    409

I had a pint with Ross Jack after the game.  He was delighted with the result but miffed by. Kozmas hat trick.  Ross had scored the first two goals and at that point thought he would be in with a shout of MOTM.........enter Istvan and the rest is history

D.A.F.C    1,653

I seem to remember George O'Boyle fighting and getting sent off at love street. Dunno if it was the same season as kozma.

Demented Zebra    131
3 hours ago, Young gun said:

Just a wee reminder what a star looks like

FB_IMG_1505306402556.jpg

No disrespect to Dunfemline but this guy is going to hurt you on Saturday  he is well fired up to prove a point which i think will win us the game. 

D.A.F.C    1,653
3 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

No disrespect to Dunfemline but this guy is going to hurt you on Saturday  he is well fired up to prove a point which i think will win us the game. 

No pars fan cares about this guy. Yes he's a decent player but it didn't work out at the pars. We don't hate him it's all from that hawk weirdo who has been winding up himself on here for months over nothing.

I hope Reilly does well this season just not against us. If he gives it big licks to our fans then that's not fair considering we never really booed or gav him hassle. He tried but just wasn't very good for us.

Coventry Saint    2,212
21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

No pars fan cares about this guy. 

The number of posts on our thread when we signed him would suggest otherwise.

macca937    7
36 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Aye having witnessed him strut his stuff at cappielow if i was a pars fan i would be worried. He is very good at running  around.

It just didn't work for Reilly last season. This paper talk of a point to prove is just nonsense, if he wanted to prove himself he had a whole season here. Other than a cool finish at Easter Road there was nothing else very memorable from his stint.

I'm just hoping that by hyping himself up to the max he has put pressure on himself and cracks under the strain.

With more firepower than any other team in the division so far, we are hardly missing him.

Gavin Reilly could score 50 goals this season, it still wouldn't change the fact that he was shite for us. That's why we all expect him to score on Saturday.

I always thought Colin Nish was awful but he went on to fire in tons for Killie. 

Paul Cicero    32
2 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

With more firepower than any other team in the division so far, we are hardly missing him.

Top heavy strike force and Saints have more chemistry throughout the team.