Pars vs St Mirren

24 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Video won't play on my phone. Does it say when the facility opens?

ground opens at 2. I think tickets can be bought from the club shop from 10 not sure when the ticket booths open.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Coventry Saint said:

It's a shame for Morton that they don't get two penalties, and play 10-man teams, every week.

They might have won something more recently than the early 1920s.

It is amazing that coventry skunk continues to respond to my comments despite his claims to have blocked me. :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Tetragrammaton said:

NO! But I see I'm all you've got. 3 minutes to reply. :whistle

I wonder how long it'll be before my stalker, jimmy boy, will  show up.

Indeed, a St. Mirren fan on a matchday thread involving St. Mirren. Who'd have thought?

I've no idea what you're doing on a thread involving the two current best teams in this division anyway, isn't there a mid-table obscurity thread you should be gracing with your presence?

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Indeed, a St. Mirren fan on a matchday thread involving St. Mirren. Who'd have thought?

I've no idea what you're doing on a thread involving the two current best teams in this division anyway, isn't there a mid-table obscurity thread you should be gracing with your presence?

4 minutes this time. You're slipping chopsticks.

images (2).jpg

.....aaaaaaaaanyway. Enough of that insignificant moron and his 2011 meme patter.

Not too confident about this one today. Think we've only won once at EEP in about 20 years so my stance hasn't changed from earlier in the thread that I'd cut and run with a point. A good marker would be similar to back in the Millennium season where we drew 1-1 about 5 or 6 games in but hounded Dunfermline to the point where they actually got booed off.

Right now, I'd take that again.

58 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

.....aaaaaaaaanyway. Enough of that insignificant moron and his 2011 meme patter.

Not too confident about this one today. Think we've only won once at EEP in about 20 years so my stance hasn't changed from earlier in the thread that I'd cut and run with a point. A good marker would be similar to back in the Millennium season where we drew 1-1 about 5 or 6 games in but hounded Dunfermline to the point where they actually got booed off.

Right now, I'd take that again.

Archived