Pars vs St Mirren

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/09/2017 at 20:17, NorthBank said:

Ohoooo, must have hit a nerve when you resort to name calling. I was at Crappielow and we had a centre half with concussion before a ball was kicked who played without telling the manager of his injury,  and Quitongo still could not score.  Some striker that Quiongo - 3 League goals in his entire career. I am sure the scouts are beating a path to Greenock instead of looking at Reilly with 48 League goals so far. And counting.

Some striker Quitongo. 2 assists and a penalty to get you pumped and he scored the winner in each of the last 2 games. Well done you fucking nugget. :lol:

On 14/09/2017 at 22:36, Coventry Saint said:

:lol:

The Ton fans have been pretty quiet since we went top. 

Hello!

What a disgraceful match day experience, I have never been to a game where I can't get in until today, queued outside for half an hour, no stewards in control of anything. 1 turnstile opened at our side of the stand, no one doing anything to speed things up.

Then once in there is no hot food left, yet no one is told until they get to the end of yet another long, 20 minute queue!

There's so many discussions about what can be done to get fans to matches, what can clubs do to entice supporters to spend their hard earned cash. Today was not an example of how to do that.

Dunfermline FC are fucking amateurs to be perfectly honest!

^^Team gets spanked, comes on and moans about food, fat c**t.

The result doesn't surprise me. We're as liable to dish out a thumping, as shown against Dundee United, as we are to get thumped ourselves due to the way we play. Important that we respond the way we did after the Morton game.

Two ridiculously stupid red cards going by the highlights. With four red cards along with our manager and his assistant being sent to the stands in just six league games I think we should start saving up for the inevitable SFA fine that's coming our way at the end of the season.

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Nice to see the Pars getting back to winning ways, after last week. Easy win for them! Good work by Clark in getting the thug, eckersley, sent off. Without his intervention, I'm not sure if any action would've been taken. Great to see an opposing team getting a decision, for once, against the skunks.

13 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Nice to see the Pars getting back to winning ways, after last week. Easy win for them! Good work by Clark in getting the thug, eckersley, sent off. Without his intervention, I'm not sure if any action would've been taken. Great to see an opposing team getting a decision, for once, against the skunks.

You might get another good weekend next week as we have 2 defenders suspended 3 injured not sure if they will be fit on time for the QOS live game next Sunday on Alba. QOS might be a good price next week taken what I wrote.

13 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

You might get another good weekend next week as we have 2 defenders suspended 3 injured not sure if they will be fit on time for the QOS live game next Sunday on Alba. QOS might be a good price next week taken what I wrote.

Morton won, the skunks got hammered and I won a few bob from Paddy. Great weekend!

Just watched the highlights.

The state of St Mirren's defending :lol:, especially the 3rd. First two were still nicely finished though. Higgy looked to have some lovely touches and passes (his ball for the chance Hopkirk missed was sublime).

Eckersley's sending off was one of the most stupid I've ever seen. It was just such a needless, pointless foul, and right in front of the linesman. Jack Ross will surely be absolutely furious with him for that.

Was very kind of St Mirren to completely forget that Hopkirk was even on the pitch for the 2nd goal.  Nobody within 20 yards of him.  

Saints are an absolute gang tbh. They'll pump the diddies but come unstuck against any half decent side. They'll finish 3rd or 4th. 

Was very kind of St Mirren to completely forget that Hopkirk was even on the pitch for the 2nd goal.  Nobody within 20 yards of him.  
Saints are an absolute gang tbh. They'll pump the diddies but come unstuck against any half decent side. They'll finish 3rd or 4th. 

We were poor, we didn't get going at all but fair play to you guys. On our day we are a match for anyone in this league but we can't play like that every week.

Dunfermline marked Morgan out the game and nobody else stepped up. Constant long balls to Sutton wasn't working.

Alan Johnson won the tactical battle and you's looked way more up for it which was disappointing.

Maybe a wee kick up the arse but we are conceding way too many goals even when we are winning, but with the way we play it's to be expected. Need Davis and GMac back pronto.

Archived