Pars vs St Mirren

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Luther G Presley said:

Saved a penalty against Celtic in the semi, at a time if they had scored we would not have got back into I reckon, so our winning of the League Cup had a lot to do with Samson.

Who gave that penalty again?

You seriously think that  if you beat Dunfermline tomorrow, it means you will go on to win the league?? You will be 6 games in ffs. A great start, but that's all it will be. Look at Queen of the south last season.
I don't think for a second the Pars fans will be saying the same at this point of the season.
Looking forward to you lot getting pumped to bring you back to planet Earth!

All we heard from Ton fans last season was enjoy the seaside league.

This league is bonkers, anything can happen. We have had an electric start which I certainly didn't see coming, maybe a few others too.

As you say it's too early to get excited but to be fair to Isle of Bute Saint he is one of the most positive fans on here.

On paper should have plenty of goals in it but as this is my first league game of the season we'll either get pumped or draw 0-0 in a total shitfest [emoji849].

The atmosphere will be decent tomorrow. 

Really up for it now closer it gets.

Shite week at work means much Rum will be consumed pre-match.

''black and white shite''  ...''hallo''

6 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

This is a game that can go any way most are writting that. However i look forward to you coming back to congratulate us if we win. Some how i get that is too above for you. 

More than happy to say great result if you win as it certainly will be, means feck all for the title though!

11 hours ago, DWBud said:

That is a lovely looking surface to be fair, props to your groundsman.

The pitch was dug up and replaced at the end of the season. Big cash outlay but the old one was fucked, or whatever the correct gardening term is for fucked. 

On 9/14/2017 at 20:38, macca937 said:

Crappielow ???.Did you come up with that yourself? .Sound like one intelligent cookie.So we are now talking league goals are we?.  Kinda changing the goalposts as am sure Reilly has 3 league goals this season and that makes 4 in about 2 years.Very impressive.

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here. Seems to me you are trying to defend the indefensible. Whatever way you look at it Quitongo is shite as a goalscorer.  Gav League goals this season is 4 in 5 games. In all competitions it is 9 in 11 games. Quitongo has 1 League goal in 5 games and 2 in all competitions (10 games). Yea Gav is pretty impressive whereas Quitongo is pretty dire. Do those stats make it any clearer for you?

https://twitter.com/officialdafc/status/907993967949746176
You buy your ticket from the hut in the corner between the Main Stand and East Stand. I'm sure it's a similar system at St Mirren isn't it?
There shouldn't be too much of a queue at the hut or the turnstile but it's sometimes handy to get your ticket earlier (if you're in the town for a pint etc) to save you queuing up twice just before kick-off.  

Video won't play on my phone. Does it say when the facility opens?

Archived