Pars vs St Mirren

6 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

What was that? Didn't quite catch that from ALL THE WAY BACK IN FIFTH PLACE.

I SAID MORTON BEEN VICTORIOUS AGAINST BOTH ST MIRREN AND DUNFERMLINE ALREADY THIS SEASON!    Hope you caught that ok... 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Any suggestions for a pre match pint? Not been through for a few years.

The two bars inside the Main Stand are both decent, but look out for any announcement from DAFC as away fans are only really allowed in if there isn't too big a crowd expected.

You can't really pick many bad pubs in the town centre tbh. Best boozers are the East Port, the Commercial, Somewhere Else, Monty's, PJ's, Creepy Wee, the Old Inn and Tappie Toories. There's also a Wetherspoons and Seven Kings if you're wanting fed too, though the latter is at the bottom of the High Street. The rest are no more than 15 minutes' walk from EEP. :) 

The two bars inside the Main Stand are both decent, but look out for any announcement from DAFC as away fans are only really allowed in if there isn't too big a crowd expected.
You can't really pick many bad pubs in the town centre tbh. Best boozers are the East Port, the Commercial, Somewhere Else, Monty's, PJ's, Creepy Wee, the Old Inn and Tappie Toories. There's also a Wetherspoons and Seven Kings if you're wanting fed too, though the latter is at the bottom of the High Street. The rest are no more than 15 minutes' walk from EEP. [emoji4] 

Obliged[emoji106]

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Aye, also plenty spaces for parking in the housing area across the road from EEP.

Like east end park its got the feel of a traditional stadium. This game is going to be a cracker looking forward to a goal feast from both clubs i would think.  We will probably bring 1,500 given both clubs play attacking football. So glad Alba did not get their hands on this game you cant beat a 3pm kick off on a Saturday. Is the food any good in The Elizabeth? 

Like east end park its got the feel of a traditional stadium. This game is going to be a cracker looking forward to a goal feast from both clubs i would think.  We will probably bring 1,500 given both clubs play attacking football. So glad Alba did not get their hands on this game you cant beat a 3pm kick off on a Saturday. Is the food any good in The Elizabeth? 

I've never eaten (or even been) in the Lizzy, but if you're wanting to know what the standard of food is, I'll point you in the direction of the Dunfermline vs ICTFC thread.

I can't make this game!!!

Do Dunfermline televise their games at all?

Only available if you're based abroad. If you download an app that changes your IP location, then you could buy the game for a fiver through paypal, and watch it live.

App I have used in the past is called tunnel bear.

Reilly will score, I think that's a given. Talbot has to start if fit, he's a far superior player to Martin.

St Mirren will be too strong for us, and I think we'll fail to score at home for the first time this season. 0-2. 

Sums up my thoughts, can see us coming up short.

14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Sums up my thoughts, can see us coming up short.

As our defence can be generous to the opposition and given that you seem to pretty adept at scoring at home, I don't think you're goal tally will be nil.

Only available if you're based abroad. If you download an app that changes your IP location, then you could buy the game for a fiver through paypal, and watch it live.

App I have used in the past is called tunnel bear.

Cheers. I will be abroad so I take it I won't need the tunnel bear? Is it just dunfermline fc tv or something?

10 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Higgy to score a penalty is a sure thing. I'll go 4-4 for this one

This. have witnessed one of these before. Chris Smith in goals for Dunfermline that day IIRC. No way this will be 0-0 shitfest. I fancy wee Gav to be a scorer in this fixture.

Archived