Pars vs St Mirren

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be nice for Gav if he can score his first ever league goal at East End Park.

I expect St Mirren will look like the better team but the new playing surface and long pitch has seen us score a lot of goals on the break. 

0-0 shitfest.

This'll be a cracker. Hopefully the players get a rocket shoved up their arse after gifting Morton 3 points. 

Can't see there being much difference between the teams. Hard one to call, but I'll go for a lovely 2-1 win for The Pars after a hard fought match. 

Hopefully we have Liam Smith back for this. Irvine was poor yesterday, formation didn't suit him and he was caught out a few times.

Other than that same team as yesterday, will make for a good game. McShane and McGinn will need to start to track runners from midfield. Would be nice to see Reilly score.

Reilly will score, I think that's a given. Talbot has to start if fit, he's a far superior player to Martin.

St Mirren will be too strong for us, and I think we'll fail to score at home for the first time this season. 0-2. 

Exciting prospect this one.

Our record at EEP hasn't been great for many, many years now and Dunfermline certainly have enough in the final third to hurt us, as we do to hurt them. I'd happily accept a point right now and regroup for QotS at home and the two part time sides to close out the quarter.

Interestingly, St. Mirren fans go on about the importance of clean sheets, but Dunfermline were the last side to keep a league clean sheet against us back in March.

In the 14 league games since that 0-0 draw, we have scored 40 goals. Nearly 3 a game on average over a sustained period. That's an absolutely huge amount and doesn't include another 20 we've scored in the cups.

Dunfermline by comparison have scored 25 league goals, although 15 of those have been this season.

24 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Is there still a car park at the rear of the stadium ?

Aye, also plenty spaces for parking in the housing area across the road from EEP.

Archived