Beith vs Talbot

TFW

4 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Well I, m going to get lots of pleasure from results this season then.

Your wit knows no bounds Kenny. My friend, can I suggest that you have just suffered a public premature ejaculation, something that normally happens to the overly keen and inexperienced, perhaps you should learn to hold back a little, either that or be prepared to clean up the mess and apologise to the unfulfilled!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Your wit knows no bounds Kenny. My friend, can I suggest that you have just suffered a public premature ejaculation, something that normally happens to the overly keen and inexperienced, perhaps you should learn to hold back a little, either that or be prepared to clean up the mess and apologise to the unfulfilled!

You talk some utter drivel, I suggest when your on the ale probably best you don't post

9 hours ago, kenny131 said:

You talk some utter drivel, I suggest when your on the ale probably best you don't post

My good man, it is clear that you fantasise about the demise of Talbot, your inappropriate  arrousment at the thought is clear for all. My use of metaphor (look it up) suggests that you are close to climax and that this  is the behaviour of the immature. Anyway, nothing to stop you fantasising and self administering relief. I suggest that go into a private room and think of Talbot being relegated, shouldn't take long! 

9 hours ago, Isabel Goudie said:

My good man, it is clear that you fantasise about the demise of Talbot, your inappropriate  arrousment at the thought is clear for all. My use of metaphor (look it up) suggests that you are close to climax and that this  is the behaviour of the immature. Anyway, nothing to stop you fantasising and self administering relief. I suggest that go into a private room and think of Talbot being relegated, shouldn't take long! 

Look I get it your hurting but your sexual fascination posts are just fecking weird and something that should be nowhere near a football forum. I,m surprised 1 of the mods have not banned you as it's just no right.

6 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Look I get it your hurting but your sexual fascination posts are just fecking weird and something that should be nowhere near a football forum. I,m surprised 1 of the mods have not banned you as it's just no right.

Kenny to put it plainly Goudie is only saying that your obsession with Talbot would see their relegation drive you into the art of ripping the head off it. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to work that out.

22 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Just remember to wipe up once your done young man! 

Archived