Beith vs Talbot

TFW

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

I think a few of Uncle Norman's foot soldiers have suffered the same fate

Unfortunately there are short memories amongst the faction of fans who glorify the wicked witch.

Either that or too young to remember.

1 hour ago, theshed said:

Really looking forward to saturdays game and it should be a cracker , beith of course will be the underdogs ......... Against Talbot who are still the junior benchmark ........

I'm sure if Beith win on Saturday the true hero of the hour will be you; the guy who tried to play mind games on the internet.  Sir Awex was never in it. 

42 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You shouldn't respond to him. His lop-sided shoulders will be shaking inside his Barcelona training top, chuckling, because you did. Ignore the banned!

What age are you ffs....don't talk to him lol playground stuff

On 10/09/2017 at 00:51, manintheknow said:

Both sides will expect to win the game but as in the Junior cup last year I expect Talbot to edge it because I don't see Beith handling Wilson.

On 10/09/2017 at 10:57, Dipple burn said:

I think that you will find that in Beith's four league games they have played against 10 men and scraped two 2-1 wins. Also we have played three league games and won two of them only losing one. Check your details you total whalloper. I don't mind a bit of banter but when your up against a first class rocket you wonder if its really worth it. As for fortress Tebbitt then I wouldn't count your chickens.

NEXT 

Archived