Beith vs Talbot

TFW

Hope Beith have got their tactics sorted out for next week's game based on an assumption we'll be playing hoof ball.

Superb all round performance today. When you see the quality of the players we have at the moment who can't even get on the bench it augurs well for the future. Graham Wilson today was virtually unplayable and he's scoring goals for fun again. Midfield was young and pressing high, like the Talbot of old, and covering every blade of grass. When we have the likes of Sean McIlroy coming on as a substitute and scoring two late goals to add to a similar one in the last game vs Hurlford we've got players capable of scoring from everywhere, and at any time.

Last season Talbot were the league's lowest scorers and things had to change. They have. We have some exciting young players now, and have already scored more than half of last season's league total of goals in the first three games. Can't wait for the visit to Belldale, get the haggis pies on.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, TFW said:

Hope Beith have got their tactics sorted out for next week's game based on an assumption we'll be playing hoof ball.

Superb all round performance today. When you see the quality of the players we have at the moment who can't even get on the bench it augurs well for the future. Graham Wilson today was virtually unplayable and he's scoring goals for fun again. Midfield was young and pressing high, like the Talbot of old, and covering every blade of grass. When we have the likes of Sean McIlroy coming on as a substitute and scoring two late goals to add to a similar one in the last game vs Hurlford we've got players capable of scoring from everywhere, and at any time.

Last season Talbot were the league's lowest scorers and things had to change. They have. We have some exciting young players now, and have already scored more than half of last season's league total of goals in the first three games. Can't wait for the visit to Belldale, get the haggis pies on.

Hurlford played almost all the game with 10 men and near beat you,  clydebank for me will finish dead last. You've played 3 other prem teams and lost against 2 of them. I do admire your confidence but the Talbot will get roasted on saturday coming at the fortress that is Bellsdale.

Will be very tight if last seasons games are anything to go by, unfortunately I'm going to miss this one due to holidays.  If Beith can win this one it will be the best  start to the season for us for many a year and with Talbot being idle in upcoming weeks ahead and Beith can continue their excellent form and keep winning they could build a considerable lead.  

17 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Will be very tight if last seasons games are anything to go by, unfortunately I'm going to miss this one due to holidays.  If Beith can win this one it will be the best  start to the season for us for many a year and with Talbot being idle in upcoming weeks ahead and Beith can continue their excellent form and keep winning they could build a considerable lead.  

Win next week and in my opinion Talbot will be out the picture for the league.

1 hour ago, kenny131 said:

Hurlford played almost all the game with 10 men and near beat you,  clydebank for me will finish dead last. You've played 3 other prem teams and lost against 2 of them. I do admire your confidence but the Talbot will get roasted on saturday coming at the fortress that is Bellsdale.

You make me laugh kenny :lol::lol:

13 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

You make me laugh kenny :lol::lol:

Having a laugh is what it's all about or what's the point. Now back to Saturday 16th if we're on top form I think we will blow you guys away, if we're off our game we win by the odd goal.

10 minutes ago, kenny131 said:

Having a laugh is what it's all about or what's the point. Now back to Saturday 16th if we're on top form I think we will blow you guys away, if we're off our game we win by the odd goal.

No team blows Talbot away.

8 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

Im confident we will come away from the fortress with the result we need, since we got rid of that carthorse Milliken we seem to be doing alright lol , bring it on

Oh no.... He's gonnae score now

5 minutes ago, lineo said:

Oh no.... He's gonnae score now

Every chance he will score the mans a quality player, he was one of my favourites at Talbot but he will be expecting pelters on saturday and i will duely oblige.

Archived