Beith vs Talbot

TFW

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Video definitely doesn't suggest different.

No committee should pay to get in to any game - however some teams seem to have some size of committee....

Comes with success and being a huge club in the grade. 

Some day you might get close to that.

29 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Comes with success and being a huge club in the grade. 

Some day you might get close to that.

Also comes with a lot of hangers on who don't justify their free entry.

Smaller committees work a lot harder and I know every committee member at Beith more than justifies their free entry to grounds.

3 minutes ago, KarlMarx said:

Also comes with a lot of hangers on who don't justify their free entry.

Smaller committees work a lot harder and I know every committee member at Beith more than justifies their free entry to grounds.

So, you assume that because a committee is smaller they work harder, tell me, how do you think Talbot have consistently challenged at the top for over 40 years, have won more honours than any other club, have developed their ground to arguably one of the best, which is on going, by sitting on their arse?  No doubt your club committee work hard, but don't assume that a big committee don't. The committee size in this instance reflects the size of the support and the club my Beith chum. Now don't be discouraging people to join your committee that is not proactive!

17 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

So, you assume that because a committee is smaller they work harder, tell me, how do you think Talbot have consistently challenged at the top for over 40 years, have won more honours than any other club, have developed their ground to arguably one of the best, which is on going, by sitting on their arse?  No doubt your club committee work hard, but don't assume that a big committee don't. The committee size in this instance reflects the size of the support and the club my Beith chum. Now don't be discouraging people to join your committee that is not proactive!

I have been on committees in the past although not in football clubs.

In any committee there are always sections who work harder than others.

In any large committee there will be people who like the idea of being on the committee and will find it easier to hide.

That my friend is a fact of life unlike your estimations of a crowd which is multiplied by 10 in Talbots favour and divided by 10 for everyone else!

13 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Is there not a limit to how many committee can get in for free? I'm sure there is

I thought I'd heard that before but tbh I'm not sure.

Do committee get in free to cup games as well? 

Genuine question and I'm not say saying they should pay.

Is there not a limit to how many committee can get in for free? I'm sure there is

There are 10 tickets given to clubs at the start of the season which are valid for all games. I have seen some clubs in the past photocopy extra as they are not numbered in any way.

3 hours ago, Bellsdale Boy said:

Video definitely doesn't suggest different.

No committee should pay to get in to any game - however some teams seem to have some size of committee....

If they dont provide a card then they wont be on the committee, if Beith are stupid enough to let anybody in without a card its their own doing.

1 hour ago, KarlMarx said:

I have been on committees in the past although not in football clubs.

In any committee there are always sections who work harder than others.

In any large committee there will be people who like the idea of being on the committee and will find it easier to hide.

That my friend is a fact of life unlike your estimations of a crowd which is multiplied by 10 in Talbots favour and divided by 10 for everyone else!

Ah platitudes abound, generalizing for all your worth, the wisdom of Karl Marx right enough. So my good man, how do you explain Talbot's immense success year after year? Do you think they could manage that with a small committee, or one full of shirkers? Incidentally, tell me the last time I posted about crowd sizes?  

6 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Ah platitudes abound, generalizing for all your worth, the wisdom of Karl Marx right enough. So my good man, how do you explain Talbot's immense success year after year? Do you think they could manage that with a small committee, or one full of shirkers? Incidentally, tell me the last time I posted about crowd sizes?  

Yesterday I believe.

Good players on the park have brought you much success as well as good committee.

No point discussing with you as looking through your posts you believe you are always correct.

2 minutes ago, Isabel Goudie said:

Dodgy officials?:P:P:P

19 hours ago, catakoom said:

It's just a matter of time before "theshed" is barred AGAIN ...he just can't help himself tbh .he is like kenny 131 who takes more pleasure out of Talbot getting beat than Beith winning

Well I, m going to get lots of pleasure from results this season then.

Archived