Rossvale v Saint Rochs

JALD

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gogsy said:

One game ? The behaviour of St Rochs fans has been commented on here frequently during the past couple of seasons.

Tell you what, why not come along to a St Roch's home game and i'll give you free admission day and throw in a few haufs.

You can then decide if we're all the baddies.

Just now, gogsy said:

I think I wil pass on that, if Kinkyafro is anywhere near ill be bored to a coma within about 5 minutes.

^^^^

Reads every Candy post but supports a team in another grade completely and the other side of the country.

You couldn't make these carrots up.

At least he answered the offer rather than several others who were called out and did a disappearing act as soon as a free day was offered in Candy land.

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Who reads every Candy post? No idea why you would think that. Kinky spouted enough guff when he was supporting his previous team, not difficult to notice he moved to support St Rochs.

You and a number of others spouting nonsense about St Roch's have been called out on here over the last couple of seasons. Your offered a free day with hospitality at a Candy game of your choice and your nowhere to be seen.

Says it all.

Not sure how you can see it as snobbery to point out that your ground is similar to the new Rossvale complex?

You stated you hadn't been to rossvale yet, have you been at ours recently?
Still don't see why you brought Gartcairn into this thread

I think I will pass on that, if Kinkyafro is anywhere near ill be bored to a coma within about 5 minutes.

Cheap dig that

I would suggest it's sheer jealousy as you lack neither the intelligence or wit nor the command of the English language that kinky has in abundance.

Personally I love reading his match reports on a Sunday which puts some paid football writers to shame .

A very talented individual and a highly intelligent guy whom if you were to meet you would fail not to like .

By all means discuss the fitba but leave the personal attacks at the front door .

6 minutes ago, Graffiti on the wall said:

Cheap dig that

I would suggest it's sheer jealousy as you lack neither the intelligence or wit nor the command of the English language that kinky has in abundance.

Personally I love reading his match reports on a Sunday which puts some paid football writers to shame .

A very talented individual and a highly intelligent guy whom if you were to meet you would fail not to like .

By all means discuss the fitba but leave the personal attacks at the front door .

Correct Gotw, Kinky and his old man are a class act. A credit to any club large or small. His posts are a pleasure to read. Met him yesterday as he was leaving to catch up on another game (felt as though we were watching the Candy in shifts, he leaves i arrive). Pity he missed the second half. I'd like to have seen his report on it.

3 hours ago, gogsy said:

One game ? The behaviour of St Rochs fans has been commented on here frequently during the past couple of seasons.

Most of it all been either lies or drama queens looking to give the Roch a bad name, as proven by the OP of this thread.

11 hours ago, Glenconner said:

^^^^

Reads every Candy post but supports a team in another grade completely and the other side of the country.

You couldn't make these carrots up.

At least he answered the offer rather than several others who were called out and did a disappearing act as soon as a free day was offered in Candy land.

Interesting remark labelling folk "carrots" 

Most folk know what your referring to but am sure you will dance round it as usual.

Also your comrade patter is fucking honkin. 

11 hours ago, sctv said:

You stated you hadn't been to rossvale yet, have you been at ours recently?
Still don't see why you brought Gartcairn into this thread

I know I haven't been to Rossvale, I've seen pictures of it and the facilities which is why I mentioned it in relation to Gartcairn - which is also an artificial pitch encaged by a fence with a lack of facilities. Its not hard to see why I mentioned it unless you are being deliberately obtuse.

I was at your enclosed ground last season, where the changing rooms were in a local school outside of your enclosed ground and where the toilets were at least 100 yards from the actual enclosed ground in a local council sports hall - which is fun when you have an elderly relative who needs to relieve themselves. Not good enough for this level in my humble opinion and if you have managed to Improve the facilities at your enclosed ground since then well done to you but as I said your seemingly similar lack of facilities does in my mind link you to the new Rossvale complex.

Pip pip old boy.

Archived