How hard are you really?

mrcat1990

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a scale of 1 to The Smudger I'm a shiter no' a fighter. 

I did get in a fight with a bully at school who kicked the crap out of me but i gained his respect for at least having a square go. On the other hand I got detention for hooking wee Peter S. for slagging me- best punch I ever threw!

I used to get bother from neds when I was skinny but now I'm older and a few tons fatter I get left alone. 

The closest I've come to getting in a fight was when I drunkenly rugby tackled a guy who was attempting to shoplift from a 24hr newsagent on Sauchiehall Street. We rolled around on the floor for a bit as the shopkeeper locked the shop and waited for the police. Ended up getting on pretty well with the assailant and he wished me well as I eventually departed the shop. I also got free juice from that point onwards so, all in all, it was quite a nice experience.

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

On the subject of people whose reputation precedes them, there was a guy a few years above me in school called Hardcore who went everywhere in a grey Mera Peak and a red face. I'm sure he did something involving throwing a stool across a science class once.

You went to school with 8mile?

Not a hard man, but I know how to look after myself.  Been in a few street fights, as a gang and as an individual.  Our gang (YTD) were invincible back then, good honest fighting.  But there is always someone harder than yourself. 
Won a Scottish Amateur Boxing medal at Meadowbank years ago, so I have the know how.  Anyway, I wouldn't be able to do it now because my fitness is not as good as it used to be.  
I posted on a different topic about a jobsworth annoying me, that is the closest I have been to hitting someone in a long while. By f**k it was close.

I battered Stinky Bone.

Archived