Games off 9th Sept

ex-german exile

According to Muirkirk and Annbank twitter, Annbank v Muirkirk has been switched to Cambusdoon Sports Club astro in Ayr

Correct ..... both pitches unplayable so moved to get game on ...not ideal for either team but only option to get match played unfortunately...

According to Muirkirk and Annbank twitter, Annbank v Muirkirk has been switched to Cambusdoon Sports Club astro in Ayr

Any stattos know the last time an Ayrshire junior league fixture wasn't played at a junior park? Whitletts possibly used Dam Park on occasion before playing there regularly but I can't think of any others recently off the top of my head.

Any stattos know the last time an Ayrshire junior league fixture wasn't played at a junior park? Whitletts possibly used Dam Park on occasion before playing there regularly but I can't think of any others recently off the top of my head.

Think Muirkirk had a home game at Catrine Public Park in 2012.

24 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Was Beith v Kilbirne not held at Toryglen a couple of years back?

probably been other games there too.

Has Alloa been used too or am I just making that up?

That was the season both Beith v Kilbirne games were meant to be held behind closed doors - first one was defo at Toryglen, second one was at our place...by that point the SJFA had relented somewhat and decreed that each team could sell 100 tickets to fans providing they had names and addresses of them all. Weird day - I was there.

Archived