Dundee v St Johnstone 16.09.17

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saints were so predictable. Win the ball, long ball up the right to MOH, MOH holds, Easton overlaps plays it back to MOH who then tries to make the run into the box. Dundee figured that out early on and barring one shot on goal I don't think it really came off. Cammy Kerr kept him in his back pocket.

I wasn't surprised to see Saints man of the season subbed off. MOH is your only outball and he got nothing his own way yesterday!

MOH went off injured, he's had a protective boot on since after Saturday night.

Clearly it was all him doing the fouling though, and he wasn't constantly getting his ankles crunched.

Where was wonderboy Scougall? Granted the grass on the pitch is quite long, did he get lost?

Seemingly he took a knock during the week and barely trained, so was left out from the start.

Either that or he got mixed up with a ball boy and spent the game doing that instead.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

MOH went off injured, he's had a protective boot on since after Saturday night.

Clearly it was all him doing the fouling though, and he wasn't constantly getting his ankles crunched.

Think you'll find he injured himself leaving one on Cammy Kerr in the Dundee penalty box no long after his booking good try though.

Think you'll find he injured himself leaving one on Cammy Kerr in the Dundee penalty box no long after his booking good try though.

That incident where he nipped in, got to the ball first and got his ankle stood on? He could barely run after it and I'm surprised we bothered to leave him on the pitch for as long as we did afterwards.

You lot all screaming about it probably influenced the ref into letting Kerr away with it, much like when Deacon went launching into Easton at ankle height, you lot all started screeching about the injustice of Easton daring to crumple on top of Deacon so he also escaped any punishment.

I might be wrong, and I'd be happy to be proved wrong, but has MOH ever played well against us whilst at St Johnstone or Rangers? We seem to cope with him fairly well which is a surprise considering we have always (Until Cammy came along) had a massive problem coming up against wide players with a bit of pace.

I might be wrong, and I'd be happy to be proved wrong, but has MOH ever played well against us whilst at St Johnstone or Rangers? We seem to cope with him fairly well which is a surprise considering we have always (Until Cammy came along) had a massive problem coming up against wide players with a bit of pace.

Holt had a torrid time against him in one of his first games but I think we still won the game.

Archived