Dundee v St Johnstone 16.09.17

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, akuram said:

Felt Dundee gave MOH the treatment to make sure he was kept quiet.

The treatment.  Is that what you are calling Cammy Kerr these days?  MOH was kept quiet because Kerr is just as quick as him and didn't fall for MOH's repeated trick of pretending he was going to move the ball to his left foot before continuing running at pace with the ball at his right foot.  Kerr showed just how one dimensional MOH's play is.  That's why he's back plying his trade in front of 3,000 home supporters and not 50,000.

Saints were so predictable. Win the ball, long ball up the right to MOH, MOH holds, Easton overlaps plays it back to MOH who then tries to make the run into the box. Dundee figured that out early on and barring one shot on goal I don't think it really came off. Cammy Kerr kept him in his back pocket.

I wasn't surprised to see Saints man of the season subbed off. MOH is your only outball and he got nothing his own way yesterday!

Saints were so predictable. Win the ball, long ball up the right to MOH, MOH holds, Easton overlaps plays it back to MOH who then tries to make the run into the box. Dundee figured that out early on and barring one shot on goal I don't think it really came off. Cammy Kerr kept him in his back pocket.

I wasn't surprised to see Saints man of the season subbed off. MOH is your only outball and he got nothing his own way yesterday!

Well yes. It's because we started with a central midfield of Craig and Paton, both unable to control possession, a front two of a player unable to sprint and an absolute carthorse, and the only other forward player, Wotherspoon, had an absolute nightmare.

You won't care but we look a completely different team when we play five in midfield, it continously fucks me off that we randomly start with two up front for no descernible reason, as it generally leads to absolute hoofball and a loss these days.

Well yes. It's because we started with a central midfield of Craig and Paton, both unable to control possession, a front two of a player unable to sprint and an absolute carthorse, and the only other forward player, Wotherspoon, had an absolute nightmare.

You won't care but we look a completely different team when we play five in midfield, it continously fucks me off that we randomly start with two up front for no descernible reason, as it generally leads to absolute hoofball and a loss these days.

Tommy definitely got his tactics wrong. He clearly thought he was in for an easy ride at Dens.

Honestly? I'm disappointed that we only won  this by the odd goal in five. I thought we were streets ahead until the first penalty. Up until then it was only a question of how many we would win by. I really can't understand how these  bumpkins are so far up the league.

Honestly? I'm disappointed that we only won  this by the odd goal in five. I thought we were streets ahead until the first penalty. Up until then it was only a question of how many we would win by. I really can't understand how these  bumpkins are so far up the league.

We have been showing signs of being a good team all season (Rangers apart, even then we played not bad in spells!)

I think now we have players back fit, especially up top, we can really kick on.

7 hours ago, Jimmy Baker said:

JImmy, Jimmy you have the audacity to ask a simple question then go and throw insults at other's intelligence really !

Anyway it is over now onwards to the "Bigger fish to fry" Hamilton on Saturday and the need to get back on track, we will see you around festive period for more gutter language  and more points gifting if required  no doubt.  

In the meantime Jimmy stay away from Blackness road !   

JImmy, Jimmy you have the audacity to ask a simple question then go and throw insults at other's intelligence really !
Anyway it is over now onwards to the "Bigger fish to fry" Hamilton on Saturday and the need to get back on track, we will see you around festive period for more gutter language  and more points gifting if required  no doubt.  
In the meantime Jimmy stay away from Blackness road !   

Hamilton are your bigger fish? Deary me you really are a wee diddy team[emoji1]

"St Johnstone defender Richard Foster could face a suspension after allegedly kicking a hole in referee Alan Muir's dressing room door following Saturday's 3-2 defeat by Dundee. (Sun)"

That'll be our door cunto - hope the fucker gets a healthy ban

Thank you

"St Johnstone defender Richard Foster could face a suspension after allegedly kicking a hole in referee Alan Muir's dressing room door following Saturday's 3-2 defeat by Dundee. (Sun)"

That'll be our door cunto - hope the fucker gets a healthy ban

Thank you

He really does have anger issues

What is it with St Johnstone players destroying our property? Scummy b*****ds. After Alan Main took a 3-2 defeat quite badly about 10 year ago, Richard Foster, after another 3-2 defeat booted a hole in the referees room.

Thoughts on the weekend now the dust has settled.

All 3 penalties were correctly given although our 2 were definite stone wallers and utter madness. The ball was in the stand when Bain chopped the lad.

Darren O'Dea is a useless c**t.

Bain needs to work on his pens big time.

MOH probably should have gone off but plaudits to the lad for not diving when O'Dea cut behind him.

Given the away support Saints are definitely Category B team and niggling, fouling b*****ds.

ETA Thank you

Archived