Dundee v St Johnstone 16.09.17

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, Tommy Wright has thrown the toys right oot the pram with his post match comments. You'd think he'd just lost a Derby the way he went on.

He's just distracting from an abysmal performance with something that'll get talked about more, most managers in the league do that.

Don't think the ref was as bad as being suggested. O'Halloran should have been sent off for that tackle on Kerr alone, he then kicks Kerr 5 mins later and elbows Holt in front of the ref who tells him "I'm watching you, nae mare wallooping fowk". St J's goal should never have been disallowed but other than that he wasn't too bad. Our penalty was soft but whatching the highlights Foster should never charge into AJ and give the ref a decision to make. Soft, but probably correct.

St J's goal should never have been disallowed but other than that he wasn't too bad.

Aye, just that one game defining mistake. Ruling out an equaliser twenty seconds before the game winning goal.

Not too bad.

Don't think the ref was as bad as being suggested. O'Halloran should have been sent off for that tackle on Kerr alone, he then kicks Kerr 5 mins later and elbows Holt in front of the ref who tells him "I'm watching you, nae mare wallooping fowk". St J's goal should never have been disallowed but other than that he wasn't too bad. Our penalty was soft but whatching the highlights Foster should never charge into AJ and give the ref a decision to make. Soft, but probably correct.

Haven't scene the highlights but it would have been a travesty if SJ had got anything from that game. Kicked, fouled, elbowed for 90 minutes, conned the referee constantly. A team built in Wright's angry man, cheating image. They deserved fuçk all and got fuçk all.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:

St Johnstone are without doubt the dirtiest, inbred, backward,  tory voting, sister shagging, sheep bothering, hillbilly maggots we have played at dens this season.

Ftfy

Edit to add, I noticed P&B was offline last night (for me anyway) - not down to a certain mod having another meltdown by any chance?

Thank you

Ftfy

Edit to add, I noticed P&B was offline last night (for me anyway) - not down to a certain mod having another meltdown by any chance?

Thank you

St Mirren lost 3-0

Ftfy

Thank you

I thought that too. Radford's heads gone as Sainties lose their biggest game of the season.

Ahhh fair do's - I wasnt sure if it was Div or someone closer to home having a huff! [emoji38]

It happens every time St Mirren get hammered, a few days later he mentions an "update" on Twitter.

Aparently Paul Paton was playing yesterday? He was surely posted missing?

What happened to that Buzz Lightyear chinned bassas magic hat?

I know you're trolling because you "pure hate the DABs", but Paton was easily our best player yesterday, literally the only player who tried to get us playing, and had a few absolute raking passes that found their man.

Archived