Dundee v St Johnstone 16.09.17

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say that was the worst refereeing performance I've ever scene. The Perth cheats fouling all over the park and getting away with it. 2 penalties for f**k all.
Having said that O'Dea is a total liability. Should have been subbed after the first booking.
A very well deserved win, football 1 non football f**k all. GIRFUY

Surely everyone remembers[mention=31296]RandomGuy[/mention] slating AJ Leitch-Smith's goal scoring record when we signed him[emoji1]

Did I? I remember slating Johnstone.

Yep. Apparently he had a worse goal scoring record at some club than some diddy that played for St Johnstone.

Edit: It was at Curzon Ashton.

Aye, Adam Morgan [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Never in doubt Johnny. I think you should pen another song. Words that rhyme with dive, cheats, dirty, agricultural will be needed.

What a spectacularly ordinary team the farmers are.

O'Dea deserved to go - but then so did Richard Foster who got away with foul after foul.

8 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Never in doubt Johnny. I think you should pen another song. Words that rhyme with dive, cheats, dirty, agricultural will be needed.

What a spectacularly ordinary team the farmers are.

"Its not right, but its ok" by Whitney Houston would fit in just fine. The Fermers have had their song this year though so Im just going to leave it till next time we have to pump them.

@tree house tam, how did pumping your sister in a slum work out for you?

6 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

I've also decided to remove Graham Gartland from my Top 500 list of former Saints players.

He proved yesterday that he doesn't give af about St Johnstone and is already Derry'd Oot His Nut.

Bizarre game in some ways. Fairly normal for 75 minutes then all hell breaks loose when the referee completely loses the plot and control of the game.

I think we deserved the win overall. Very encouraging to see A-Jay double-hyphen twice get on the scoresheet. The boy Spence also impressed. 

Hopefully a corner has been turned. 

Archived