Dundee v St Johnstone 16.09.17

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Kyle said:

I'm partaking in deetv tomorrow as I'm currently in Jamaica.  Looking forward to hearing the beeling Dee commentator when we score our goals. It's cute how much this game means to Dundee fans. Barely registers  with us. 

That'll be why you're so eagerly anticipating the reaction of a "dee commentator" that doesn't even exist.

I have a funny feeling today's *typing interrupted by team lineup notification* - we're starting with 1 CM.

Never mind.

Asking O'Hallaron to play a more defensive role and sacrificing Scougall to play Johnstone? Definitely worth it.

Is Craig in for Davidson because of the "incident" last week? Mental is that's the case.

Asking O'Hallaron to play a more defensive role and sacrificing Scougall to play Johnstone? Definitely worth it.

Theres no logic to it all, it's seem we've upset an unbeaten team purely to give a new boy a start. He's added absolutely nothing.

Tommy quoted on BBC as saying Scougall has been struggling all week, so the change was enforced.

Millar on to play beside Paton, Johnstone off and Liam craig pushed further forward; 4-2-3-1.  We look a very predictable 4-4-2 just now.

dundee look solid and hard to break down, would be shocked if we can turn this round into a win.

Archived