Monday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

Baw sacks

Must be gutted to lose by 3 when they should have kicked that FG before half time. Struggling to see why they ran the fake, it was going to be tough to run it in for a TD from there and the clock would probably have ran out if they hadn't got there.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be gutted to lose by 3 when they should have kicked that FG before half time. Struggling to see why they ran the fake, it was going to be tough to run it in for a TD from there and the clock would probably have ran out if they hadn't got there.

In Pete We Trust!

Positive, despite a banged up D we ran a good team very close

Negative, another loss

Just watched the highlights. Enjoyable game with Atlanta looking like the Falcons of last season. Going for a fake FG at the end of the 1st half is absolutely ridiculous. Also Russel Wilson not looking great

Think Atlanta are slowly getting back into gear and will totally destroy some one soon with a 40 plus point win. Need to win all three home games that are coming up to really be in a good position for a run at the playoffs.

Deserved win or scrappy affair?

Didn't see much of the first half as my gaffer was being a pest and insisting I actually did some work. Ravens came up with the big plays when it mattered from what I did see. Fake punt came up with a first down which then lead to a TD, then 2 picks, the second one in the latter stages which was 100% on Savage who just didn't see the coverage. Not much in it apart from that.

That LeVeon Bell TD where the Bengals let him up the sideline is fantastic. What were they genuinely thinking?

Watched it live and honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. Possibly the worst defensive play I've ever seen.

Couple of bad injuries during the game. Steelers Ryan Shazier suffered a spinal injury that left him with no movement in his lower limbs, though reports are now saying that he is now getting movement back. Never good to see someone taken off on a spinal board and it was little wonder the Steelers made a slow start after that.

Given what had happened earlier the hit by Steeler's Smith-Schuster that saw Vontaze Burfict carted off should see him banned never mind fined.

Some shitty play on both sides, will be a couple of fines handed out I would think.

Watched it live and honestly couldn't believe what I was seeing. Possibly the worst defensive play I've ever seen.

Couple of bad injuries during the game. Steelers Ryan Shazier suffered a spinal injury that left him with no movement in his lower limbs, though reports are now saying that he is now getting movement back. Never good to see someone taken off on a spinal board and it was little wonder the Steelers made a slow start after that.

Given what had happened earlier the hit by Steeler's Smith-Schuster that saw Vontaze Burfict carted off should see him banned never mind fined.

Some shitty play on both sides, will be a couple of fines handed out I would think.

Just watched the highlights there. Horrible hit by S-S. Him and the guy who hit Brown in the endzone are both banned for one game. Flags all over the place. That Bell Td was bizarre.

Just watched the highlights there. Horrible hit by S-S. Him and the guy who hit Brown in the endzone are both banned for one game. Flags all over the place. That Bell Td was bizarre.

Jackson who pulled out of the tackle says he thought Bell was already out and he didn't want to risk drawing a flag for a late hit. He had just had a great play to stop a TD pass to Brown a play or two before too, then has a massive brain fart.

Falcons win but only just as the Buccs missed a FG to tie from 50+ yards as time ran out. Fair play to the Buccs who kept battling away as they were running out of players. Very unconvincing from the Falcons who have the Saints and Panthers still to play.

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Falcons win but only just as the Buccs missed a FG to tie from 50+ yards as time ran out. Fair play to the Buccs who kept battling away as they were running out of players. Very unconvincing from the Falcons who have the Saints and Panthers still to play.

NFC South has to be the most competitive division. Keep hoping that Saints slip up so that Carolina can take top spot, but can’t see it happening. Also, the way it’s shaping up the two teams could play each other in the wildcard game!!

Archived