Monday Night Football 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Can’t believe this is a 1 score game. The Broncos are winning nothing with Sieman under Centre. Have the given up on Paxton Lynch already ?

He's injured IIRC.

Broncos offense is dreadful. As much as Siemian is poor, he's not getting much help.

ETA: They're just saying on commentary that Lynch has been out with a shoulder injury since pre-season and is starting training again now.

He's injured IIRC.
Broncos offense is dreadful. As much as Siemian is poor, he's not getting much help.
ETA: They're just saying on commentary that Lynch has been out with a shoulder injury since pre-season and is starting training again now.

All 3 interceptions were on Siemian, but there were two consecutive plays that should have been TDs that were 100% on the receivers, first one Janovich simply didn't turn around to look for the ball then Fowler dropped one in the end zone that was a simple catch.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

All 3 interceptions were on Siemian, but there were two consecutive plays that should have been TDs that were 100% on the receivers, first one Janovich simply didn't turn around to look for the ball then Fowler dropped one in the end zone that was a simple catch.

Yeah, it's just not working at all.

When they won the SB, the D was so good that they could grind it out. This year, it's not quite at that level, and the offence may be even worse.

I thought this would be the Broncos before the season. Then after 2-3 weeks it looked like they were going to be their usual dominant self on defense and actually have a competent offense. Turns out I was right and they stink.

Although the Chiefs never looked in doubt, they had multiple opportunities to make it more than a 10 point game.

Take it I was the only one watching it this week then???
A very convincing win for the Lions and a complete masterclass from Stafford probably only the second time this season he has justified his pay packet!!!
You can't even say that missing Rodgers was the telltale factor such was the Lions superiority throughout this game, Hundley did alright for them he even scored, the score line might have been a bit closer if Rodgers had played but theLions would still have won playing as they did!!!
But it has to be said if the Lions had a running game the score could have been embarrassing, I counted at least 6 attempts from them trying to score from a yard out and they couldn't do it!!!
Barry Sanders would be birling in his grave... If he was dead!!!

Been even easier than I thought, turned into a blowout for the Panthers. Turning point came just before half time, Dolphins scored a nice TD to bring it back to 7-10 then stop the Panthers and get the ball back on their own 25 with about 45 seconds to half time. Cutler then throws an awful pass that was picked. Add in a penalty against Miami and the Panthers started on the 20 yard line, and 4 plays later they have a TD and are heading out of sight.

Am I on my own again for MNF?
Falcons lead 24-17 at half time. Seahawks had a chip shot FG chance with 4 seconds left but decided go fake it and got nowhere. Russell Wilson has kept them in the game. Lot of errors from both teams, Falcons have been dreadful on kick returns, Lockett has had a field day

Archived