eaglelok

Central Sectional Cup final

They'll look daft if either has a replay or postponement in the Scottish.....

If we’re playing the games on paper, Pollok would certainly be expected to take care of Royal Albert.

Does the same apply to Clydebank against Kennoway Star Hearts?

Could make it free for kids and charge £6 for Adults, probably get a bigger crowd with that.

Unless "lang" is on the gate...

I see that it was the same for the ayrshire tourney, but seriously £8 entry for the diddy cup final? thats fucking madness. What planet do these people live on? £5/6 entry for adults, a decent 50/50 (none of your 'we took in £300 and have decided first place is £5' stuff you see at grounds) a decent program would bring in the same amount of money and reward the punters who've put up with their amateur organisational skills.

1 hour ago, kilbowie2002 said:

That'll attract the neutrals!

Aye, you'd need to sell a kidney to afford £8.

16 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Its outrageous for the diddy cup yes.

I get that £8 might be a big chuck of disposable income to some folk but in the wider context of how much watching football costs these days it's a reasonable price for a cup final.  A price bump from the group matches and k/o rounds is standard practice. 

Will it deter neutrals? who knows. I'll probably be along, hangover permitting, and hopefully a few other will as well. 

Edited by Shanner

I get that £8 might be a big chuck of disposable income to some folk but in the wider context of how much watching football costs these days it's a reasonable price for a cup final. 
Will it deter neutrals? who knows. I'll probably be along, hangover permitting and hopefully a few other will as well. 

In what way does it merit an increase from the usual price? I don't believe it's in anyway reasonable, at a time when attendances are falling and folk are being screwed for money all over the place the SJFA does nothing to reward fans. I know some will say its only £2 but its just one of these things which shows the mentality of those in charge, its like theres absolutely zero thought goes into it. Surely I can't be alone in this??

8 minutes ago, kilbowie2002 said:

In what way does it merit an increase from the usual price? 

You know it's a cup final, aye?

Cambuslang will have to be paid for the use of Somervell and the efforts of their people hosting the final, anyway,  Mr Robertson has inadvertently given us some extra time to save up for the £2 quid hike .

Cambuslang will have to be paid for the use of Somervell and the efforts of their people hosting the final, anyway,  Mr Robertson has inadvertently given us some extra time to save up for the £2 quid hike .

Im sure they'll get a cut, plus bar takings and pie stall money too.

7 hours ago, kilbowie2002 said:

Im sure they'll get a cut, plus bar takings and pie stall money too.

are you saying they shouldn't expect to be paid for the use of their ground?