Central Sectional Cup final

eaglelok

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any clues when and where this might be held .

I heard cambuslang on the 15th october its a sunday. Good venue id also like 2 play it at newlandsfield give use home advantage n still take the cup home. Will byran mcgregor be playing ????????????????

Mon the papers

18 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

I heard cambuslang on the 15th october its a sunday. Good venue id also like 2 play it at newlandsfield give use home advantage n still take the cup home. Will byran mcgregor be playing

Mon the papers

Who is Byran?

1 hour ago, not man of the match said:

Friday 6th October at Benburb......

51 minutes ago, lang said:

Thought you were joking,with decent weather could be a 4 figure crowd which I would have thought would be a problem

Also if the weather is INdecent, there's NO cover and everyone gets soaked.

Plus don't start me on the plastic pitch!!

An absolute "Fucking" Joke and I won't be attending as I will be on a flight back from London! Also a few other Bankies fans will be heading to Slovenia, I just can't fathom this decision out. We have the opportunity to promote the junior game with a chance of nearly a four figure crowd and they stage it on a Plastic Pitch with no Covered enclosure on a Friday night!!!

Thanks guys............way to go on totally fucking things up!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, tartanbankie74 said:

An absolute "Fucking" Joke and I won't be attending as I will be on a flight back from London! Also a few other Bankies fans will be heading to Slovenia, I just can't fathom this decision out. 

There are plenty of legitimate reasons to complain about fixture scheduling, but these ^^^ are not among them. 

You're on a flight. Nae luck. Folk are away supporting Scotland so they knew they'd be missing a Bankies fixture at a time when this final is often played.  That's the risk you take. 

It's an Old Firm fixture free weekend in Glasgow and folk have been pretty enthusiastic in the past about Friday night football.  They're basically damned if they do something different or damned if they don't.  

1 minute ago, F_T_Y said:

If there are no domestic league fixtures with it being an international break surely it would make more sense to play the game on a saturday?

they usually end up on Sundays to avoid clashing with the normal Junior card and presumably to get a few neutrals in the door.  

Archived