Stupid things you believed when you were a child

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to believe there was a person who lived in the moon.  Why this guy used to come to our door for my mums pools coupon was never clear to me.

When I looked up and heard a plane but couldn't see it I thought they were actual invisible planes.

I used to wonder how they made fake fire for movies as I couldn't believe they'd set people or buildings on fire for real.

Freddie Kruger was buried in a field in my school.

My sister's pal believed you had to hold your breath going through the Clyde Tunnel due to a lack of air pressure. That's what her dad told her. I discovered this fact driving them through the tunnel when she was in fact 16.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

You must've been one weird kid.

Yes, I have always been considered strange. Astute observation Captain Obvious.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I used to be scared of pulling my foreskin back because I believed my willy would fall out. 

Same.

if you killed a spider it would eventually start raining

thunder was god moving his furniture

I thought greek mythology was real and that every stone/rock in the world was the result of hercules killing the big rock titan

A kid when I was in primary school told everyone that women had a tiny penis hidden in their vagina and that it popped out when they peed.  The same kid said that your cock bled when you have sex.

I was a skeptic but I kept my own counsel.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A kid when I was in primary school told everyone that women had a tiny penis hidden in their vagina and that it popped out when they peed.  The same kid said that your cock bled when you have sex.

I was a skeptic but I kept my own counsel.

200px-Ralph_Wiggum.png

When we were in first year, a guy in the year above told us at the end of first year all the guys were given a homosexuality test by the school nurse.

First we would be shown scud, if we didn't get wood, we were to have a cold spoon held against the shaft, if we still didn't get wood, we were to have our shafts jabbed with a sharp pin, if we still didn't get wood, we were gay.

We believed him!

Archived