Hell in a Cell 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

watched this this afternoon (well just the 2 HIAC matches and fast forward the rest).

Tag team match was brilliant. I’m not that Interested in the Tag Team division but a very good match. The hardcore side was class. USOS Heel are very good.

Knew Sami Zayn would get Involved, him and Owens tag team could be very good.

1 hour ago, Inverg-don said:

Will this then lead to a team shane team Owens survivor series match did hear rumours of triple h shane at wrestlemania for smackdown but don't think creative could run a story that long tbh

The build to Brock/Goldberg wasn't that much longer tbh.

It's more likely to be Owens/HHH for me.  Don't think there's much value in HHH doing the heel authority stuff anymore (although Creative probably disagree).  Can see Owens talking about how he's now broken every single member of the McMahon family, Steph comes out, tells him there's one more yet.  Out comes Dad Jeans and starts the build to a match at one of the big shows.  

Your maybe right there but there is scope for a traditional 5 on 5 match with a story build up team Owen's with KO Zayn Ziggler Rusev and one other as the the 5 discontented stars that feel there not being given the opportunities and appreciated enough even maybe a stable in the making there to

Easiest way round it would be shane to form a team of 4 for survivor series and triple h being the 5th member but not actually appearing till the match itself but again it's a story that's been over done and no doubt as triple h will bury them all

I can't stand Shane McMahon. I wish he'd never be seen on WWE TV again. His matches are usually pish. They're just a build up to a big daft mental spot. His attempts at punches are laughable. I just wish all the McMahons would f**k off and never be seen on TV again.

I can't stand Shane McMahon. I wish he'd never be seen on WWE TV again. His matches are usually pish. They're just a build up to a big daft mental spot. His attempts at punches are laughable. I just wish all the McMahons would f**k off and never be seen on TV again.

^^^ never recovered from the "higher power" angle, IMO

19 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

^^^ Vince's REAL illegitimate son.

Archived