Hell in a Cell 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely love Corbin's new theme. Thankfully a work of Jim Johnston and not the CFO$ copy n paste shite we've been subjected to the last few years. Adding lyrics to it only made it much, much better.

Oh god... I just realised we're going to subjected to the crowd shouting "TEN" for EVERYTHING... where's the paracetamol?

25 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Dillinger to win by pinning Corbin. AJ is granted a rematch on Tuesday, ends in DQ after Corbin loses his shit. AJ moves on and we get Dillinger/Corbin going forward.

Switch the roles here. Styles rematch v Corbin on Tuesday. Dillinger attacks Corbin, getting Styles DQ'd. After a match or two involving Styles, Corbin & Tye fued whilst Styles moves on

Just now, Dave1875 said:

Switch the roles here. Styles rematch v Corbin on Tuesday. Dillinger attacks Corbin, getting Styles DQ'd. After a match or two involving Styles, Corbin & Tye fued whilst Styles moves on

Yeah looks like that'll be the plan. They need to get Styles away from this ASAP. Luckily Survivor Series is up next so can transition back up the card after a big performance in a 5 on 5 match.

Just bring back Harper and Rowan already... that's where the Fashion Files is supposedly leading anyway...

Not going to lie though, Tooth Fairy 3 and That's So Raven pictures had me in stitches

Guest bernardblack

Camera angle at the end was superb. Initially I thought Owens had (just btw) rolled away until Zayn was "revealed"

Solid work.

Archived