Scottish Junior Squad

Glens lad

Congratulations to all the players listed for the Scotland Squad [emoji1303][emoji122]

GOALKEEPERS: Andy Leishman (Auchinleck Talbot), Richie Barnard (Linlithgow Rose).

DEFENDERS: Andy Forbes (Penicuik Athletic), Mark Sideserf (Pollok), Nicky Docherty (Beith), Jonathan Brown (Bonnyrigg Rose), Dean Hoskins (Bonnyrigg Rose), Colin Leiper (Linlithgow Rose), Craig Pettigrew (captain, Auchinleck Talbot).

MIDFIELDERS: Phil Johnston (Clydebank), Gary McCann, Ross Brash, Bryan Young (Pollok), Colin Spence (Arthurlie), Paul Burns (Cumnock), Lewis Mackenzie (Dundonald Bluebell).

FORWARDS: Keir Milliken, David McKenna (Beith), Graham Wilson (Auchinleck Talbot), Bryan Boylan (Kilwinning Rangers).

STAND-BY: Bryan Young, Kerr Young (Bonnyrigg Rose), Lewis Barr (Penicuik Athletic), Lee Gallacher (Rob Roy), Ross McPherson

No Glenafton players were considered for the squad.

According to Twitter Richie McKillen of Hurlford has been called up to replace the now unavailable Colin Leiper which is fine apart from McKillen wasnt on the standby list so whats the point of having guys on standby if your just going to bring someone different in?

23 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

According to Twitter Richie McKillen of Hurlford has been called up to replace the now unavailable Colin Leiper which is fine apart from McKillen wasnt on the standby list so whats the point of having guys on standby if your just going to bring someone different in?

Richie couldn't play against Glenafton as he has a back injury

For anyone interested in having a look at the Scotland squad, they'll be playing Linlithgow Rose at Prestonfield on Wednesday 20th September - 7:30ko.

Since the Glenafton team weren't considered for this ( they have other commitments ) I'll gladly give this a wide berth thank you [emoji23]can't see many from Ayrshire going to this on a Wednesday night.

10 hours ago, Glens lad said:

Since the Glenafton team weren't considered for this ( they have other commitments ) I'll gladly give this a wide berth thank you emoji23.pngcan't see many from Ayrshire going to this on a Wednesday night.

The first 3 words of my post were the key ones to be honest. Your disinterest is of no interest to those who may be interested. 

The first 3 words of my post were the key ones to be honest. Your disinterest is of no interest to those who may be interested. 

Obviously it isn't ( my disinterest. [emoji1360]  but I fully appreciate you stating the very obvious, [emoji848] 

Archived