Bairns v Pars in the challenge cup

13 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Just had a read through this thread, forgot we were even playing on Saturday until two guys at work were talking about their bets on the challenge cup.

Seems like a lot of people have taken it very, very seriously.  :unsure2:

Eye right you are. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Prejudice is disgusting in all it forms you fuckwit. And yes you must have missed quite a few history lessons in regards to how people with disabilities have been treated to suggest they have had an easy time of it!

He doesn't have a disability, he has a characteristic. He's a professional athlete who has achieved a very respectable level in his field. 

As for the "fuckwit" remark, away & chase cars or your sister while the Navy Blue continues to steamroller your self-esteem. w****r.

He doesn't have a disability, he has a characteristic. He's a professional athlete who has achieved a very respectable level in his field. 
As for the "fuckwit" remark, away & chase cars or your sister while the Navy Blue continues to steamroller your self-esteem. w****r.

You have some serious problems

Let's be clear, our chairman is releasing statements because he his determined that such behaviour won't be tolerated. I have seen many fans from different clubs behave in worse or similar manners but not a single regime has stood up to it like Ross has. You weren't releasing statements about gas chants for example.

Eye eye.

Re Clarks handball at the first goal.

- if he had denied the goal then it would have been a penalty and a red

- if he had handled the ball before it crossed the goal line but didn't prevent the goal then he would have been cautioned

- he handled the ball after it had crossed the line therefore no infringement of the rules of the game and no sanction required

happy to help.

otherwise Falkirk looked decent but that was the worst we have played this year.  Thankfully it was in a competition that was ultimately 4th priority out of 4 that we are competing in.  Just got to return to good form Saturday in the league.

Shiels needs to keep the head regardless of the provocation on the park.  

A very small group of our fans continue to defy the clubs code of conduct and make an erse of themselves but confident very soon they'll be dealt with.  Some of them think they're above the law with some of their inane "banter" and bigger than the club and the cause.  They're about to get some nasty surprises I think, and good on the club for calling it out for what it is. If more clubs in Scotland did that (namely the big two more often than not) then we might be in a much better position re acceptable behaviour at the game.

best wishes to the Falkirk keeper, sat right in line when it happened and felt for him.  Glad to hear our support clapping him off and him recognising that with a thumbs up.  

Its only a game after all, eh?

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 09:43, Shandon Par said:

Get the video in to the beaks and get the c**t banned. Dirty cheat. If you guys don’t do it, @Hawk will be happy to oblige.

Nah not my style, I'm just happy to sit back with a smug smile on my face waiting to see who we get in the next round while you lot make prat's of yourselves.  Pleasing . ;)

Looking forward to Saturday as well.

2 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Nah not my style, I'm just happy to sit back with a smug smile on my face waiting to see who we get in the next round while you lot make prat's of yourselves.  Pleasing . ;)

He's a better keeper than that thing you had in goal last season anyway. 

Nah not my style, I'm just happy to sit back with a smug smile on my face waiting to see who we get in the next round while you lot make prat's of yourselves.  Pleasing . [emoji6]

Smug about having to postpone a league match to play in that sham of a tournament? That is seriously embarrassing.

15 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Smug about having to postpone a league match to play in that sham of a tournament? That is seriously embarrassing.

Getting suspended for league matches because you got sent off in that sham of a tournament! That is seriously embarrassing.

Archived