Bairns v Pars in the challenge cup

2 hours ago, bejazz1 said:

I thought the Pars supporters were very respectful today, applauding Mitchell off the park on a stretcher and DAFC giving the ball back in numerous occasions

Fair play and well done!!!

We are mainly a decent bunch I would estimate there was about twenty dicks shouting shite today though. The police must be useless though, everyone knows where the bams sit at the football against Falkirk. Put a plain clothes guy in there and record the p***ks on the phone. They were watching and Falkirk gave a warning over the tannoy. Why wasn’t anyone arrested?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We are mainly a decent bunch I would estimate there was about twenty dicks shouting shite today though. The police must be useless though, everyone knows where the bams sit at the football against Falkirk. Put a plain clothes guy in there and record the p***ks on the phone. They were watching and Falkirk gave a warning over the tannoy. Why wasn’t anyone arrested?

They seemed absolutely disinterested when we spoke to them, too busy comparing shift rotas. Our stewards couldn’t have given a toss either. It’s a shame because for the most part the rivalry is amusing banter but some just take it way too far.

Would agree with this 100%. Out with the ugly sisters most clubs fans on the whole are decent and only have a small minority of knobbers.

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

Would be good to see O'Hara disciplined for unsporting behaviour tbh.

Surely wont happen, if you have ever been actively involved in football at any level you would be aware that any "weakness" an opponent has is fair game.

Not sporting behaviour but nothing unusual.

Search out the classic Dukla Pumpherston sketch from the Only an Excuse radio series for a fantastic example!

6 minutes ago, JFPar said:

No surprise that the uneducated think this is alright. I’ve been involved in sport my whole life, football for 20 years and never would I consider something like that, neither have I came across it.

soft c**t alert

7 minutes ago, JFPar said:

No surprise that the uneducated think this is alright. I’ve been involved in sport my whole life, football for 20 years and never would I consider something like that, neither have I came across it.

OFTW 

Someone should keep an eye on you.

4 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Thought about that then remembered that Shiels is a wee smelly *** so any abuse his way is fully justified imho.

At least he walked off the pitch. Unlike your goalie

Archived