Bairns v Pars in the challenge cup

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleasing. So would this qualify ahead of Hippolyte roasting them all day then waving to their fans as he went off, or Wedderburn puffing and panting his way around the park as O Hara destroyed him as funniest moment of the day?

Was pretty funny but he didn't stick around long enough afterwards, I had at least five more insults to throw at him

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

This is fucking awful. Two sweetie wives gibbering non stop about the funerals they've been to in the last six months. Non stop gabbing, I doubt they know they're at a game.

Guy behind me had the temerity to shout at the ref and was told to shoosh. 

How the f**k can anyone bear watching a game in amongst these twatwafflers?

Fine where I have been since day one, the cyclops shout still making me laugh....

40 minutes ago, smpar said:

How do suspensions work in terms of carrying on into league games? Would be gutted if Shiels missed out any league matches, he's been brilliant for us this season.

automatic red will follow into the league. dangerous play. He was a red card waiting after his handbags with O'Hara which McKee and Kerr stuck up for with him and it obviously boiled on.

Fairly easy win today, will need to get our forward two working better is the only complaint, O'Hara runs all day but isnt really pressing or doing much other than that, perhaps the pressure of knowing he was watched by Hartley today didnt help but we will need to make more of his pace if he is to be successful with us.

I feel a bit sorry for Mitchell as it looks like he will be out for a bit, lets hope Thomson gets back to last seasons form, tho our defence has been horrendous in front of him so far.

Id actually thought there may have been another red card in the remaining minutes, pure heads gone with some of the Fifers, Sandy Clark seriously lost the plot

5 minutes ago, young_bairn said:

Nice bit of racism shown by a Dunfermline fan also. Stay classy guys.

Becoming a near weekly occurrence with that lot. They seem to condemn it on here yet let it go unchecked in the flesh.

Shite performance from us today - a bit worrying that we've been poor in the three games since Cardle has been out and we certainly missed Williamson today. I don't think Falkirk were brilliant but then they didn't have to be. One goal from a corner where Lewis Martin (how many last chances is he going to get?) and one nice bit of skill but ultimately is was a 80 yard punt from the keeper and suddenly Falkirk are very comfortable. We had too many players out of sorts today and with our squad thin (by choice) we can't afford to be carrying anyone.

It'll no doubt sound like sour grapes but I also think the ref had a stinker - lots of soft fouls (mostly given in favour of Falkirk, while the centre half could put both his hands all over Clark) and seemed to miss a few late little niggles - although I'd left before the Shiels red card and if it was as bad as the radio report said then fair enough. Hopefully he doesn't miss any league games because of it.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Shite performance from us today - a bit worrying that we've been poor in the three games since Cardle has been out and we certainly missed Williamson today. I don't think Falkirk were brilliant but then they didn't have to be. One goal from a corner where Lewis Martin (how many last chances is he going to get?) and one nice bit of skill but ultimately is was a 80 yard punt from the keeper and suddenly Falkirk are very comfortable. We had too many players out of sorts today and with our squad thin (by choice) we can't afford to be carrying anyone.

It'll no doubt sound like sour grapes but I also think the ref had a stinker - lots of soft fouls (mostly given in favour of Falkirk, while the centre half could put both his hands all over Clark) and seemed to miss a few late little niggles - although I'd left before the Shiels red card and if it was as bad as the radio report said then fair enough. Hopefully he doesn't miss any league games because of it.

Clark is ok to play keeper tho !!!

fife.jpg

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Was it two full strength sides today?

We were missing Sibbald, Loy & Miller. Austin only on the bench. Pars were missing Hopkirk, Williamson and Cardle.  I'd include Aird in that if he wasn't absolutely shite. 

Archived