Bairns v Pars in the challenge cup

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Have decided to attend today despite feeling like shite. Think if Smith was still in the hotseat I wouldnt have bothered, but with Hartley coming in the game goes from an unwanted interruption to a useful opportunity for him to get a look at the players. Suspect maybe we will see a strong lineup for that reason?

Thats what I hope for anyway. Plus I havent been at a match since St Mirren away so I am choking to get to a match of any sort.

Lets get the pre match excuses in early lads because they simply wont wash at 1650.

I believe Smith is still in charge for today. Hartley doesn't start until Monday.

Hoping it’s Hippolyte up front today rather than a midfield 5 with O’Hara up on his own. Been wanting a ring to see Hippo up front for a while.

Is Miller injured as well? He’s been replaced by Gasparotto on the bench. Thought he had his best game of the season so far last week.

I believe Smith is still in charge for today. Hartley doesn't start until Monday.

Aye Hartley will be at the game but it’s still Smith in charge.

No a bad crowd like, considering theres nothing in the way of rivalry or dislike between the teams.

No rivalry, we're just fucking huge.

Probably our best half of football since pre-season. Not created a lot of chances but deserve the lead imo.

Again a power of work up front from O’Hara and Taiwo hitting everything that moves in the middle of the park.

Defensively Dunfermline look dodgy as f**k at least 4 or 5 clearances fluffed and numerous dodgy back passes.

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

In the Main Stand for this. 

This is fucking awful. Two sweetie wives gibbering non stop about the funerals they've been to in the last six months. Non stop gabbing, I doubt they know they're at a game.

Guy behind me had the temerity to shout at the ref and was told to shoosh. 

How the f**k can anyone bear watching a game in amongst these twatwafflers?

Probably our best half of football since pre-season. Not created a lot of chances but deserve the lead imo.

Again a power of work up front from O’Hara and Taiwo hitting everything that moves in the middle of the park.

Defensively Dunfermline look dodgy as f**k at least 4 or 5 clearances fluffed and numerous dodgy back passes.

You must have been really shite if that's your best 45 minutes. You've been better than us for sure, but it's been a poor game. Neither keeper has had to make a save really and any worrying has been through sloppy defending rather than good attacking play. Hippolyte getting too much space for my liking and we're relying on the long ball too much. Would probably take a narrow defeat so we don't have to postpone a league game in the next round if that's still the case! Good crowd though. Both boards will be happy at least.

Archived