Bairns v Pars in the challenge cup

43 minutes ago, MrDust said:

I don't think anyone out with an interest of Dunfermline fc  are enraged.

I'm sure there will be folk who lost money will be but as you said some are happy due to the club surviving.

The approach your lot should have is that its never gonna go away, its the like being electronically tagged for the rest of your life. The only blessing is you have Dundee, Livvy, Rangers, Hearts, Motherwell, Gretna etc to share the tagging with

I personally would've liked to seen the punishment fit the the crime for clubs that have entered the financial get out. A five or ten year 10pt penalty deduction each season would have been more of a fitting punishment and would've released the tag that will forever be in many peoples eyes.

Lucky for us that people like you don't make the rules then, eh? 

Our club took the punishment deemed fitting by the powers that be, so go and talk to them about it. Unless they decide to change their rules and then,  come back to punish us again,  you'll just have to get over it. 

The fact you guys can't move on says more about you than us:)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, P475 said:

Lucky for us that people like you don't make the rules then, eh? 

Our club took the punishment deemed fitting by the powers that be, so go and talk to them about it. Unless they decide to change their rules and then,  come back to punish us again,  you'll just have to get over it. 

The fact you guys can't move on says more about you than us:)

I think you will find the majority of clubs supporters who havent made a tits arse of their finances and not gained that advantage in doing so wont move on, its history now but like all history that's bad its not forgotten.

This includes the other clubs who have disgraced, not just Dunfermline.....

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

a fitting punishment and would've released the tag that will forever be in many peoples eyes.

You actually put those two sentences in the same post. :lol:

I know hippo played in the dev game yesterday but will it be worth risking him for this game ? It might be the fifers but I'd rather we concentrated our efforts in getting further up the table quick smart.

For the Seethe I’d play him.

I'm sure there will be folk who lost money will be but as you said some are happy due to the club surviving.
The approach your lot should have is that its never gonna go away, its the like being electronically tagged for the rest of your life. The only blessing is you have Dundee, Livvy, Rangers, Hearts, Motherwell, Gretna etc to share the tagging with
I personally would've liked to seen the punishment fit the the crime for clubs that have entered the financial get out. A five or ten year 10pt penalty deduction each season would have been more of a fitting punishment and would've released the tag that will forever be in many peoples eyes.

Who are this “Dunfermline fc” that you speak of? You only get renamed if you actually die.

So who is all going to this game then? Who cant resist?

Think I'm going. Missed the United game and will be away when we're at Palmerston next week, 3 weeks away from the football is utter shite.

Archived