pollok for the league

PollokTillIDie17

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, eaglelok said:

Tell you what pollokTillIdie17 give it a rest you making a fool of yourself can't get players name right can't get Newlandsfield right the only thing you did get right was spelling pollok with out a c . #MTLN

Well said mate. He cant even spell masturbate which is strange for a w a nker  :blink:

2 hours ago, PollokTillIDie17 said:

Well I have just managed to catch up on all the drama as imuch just back from holiday! A lot of focus on our new signing! To be fair a player like that shouldn't be fighting relegation with Chris mackies flops! Final piece of the jigsaw for us!! WELCOME TO NEWLANDS FIELD BRYAN MCGREGOR

2 hours ago, PollokTillIDie17 said:

Do I smell a bit of jealousy?  Ach well maybe if ur wee.club had money to throw about like us u could sign players like Bryan! Chins up and gs luck for he season pal

You clearly did ! Lol. :thumsup2

3 hours ago, kenny131 said:

Is it April the 1st........Pollok for the league lol

2 things here. The idiot that started this is definitely not a Pollok fan, secondly I will have to say Kenny131 is more of a Lok fan as he only ever really comments on anything pollok. Would not be surprised if it's him with a second account   

1 hour ago, southsidebrazilians said:

2 things here. The idiot that started this is definitely not a Pollok fan, secondly I will have to say Kenny131 is more of a Lok fan as he only ever really comments on anything pollok. Would not be surprised if it's him with a second account   

I tend to agree with you here mate.  He is an idiot and i also dont think he is a Lok fan.  I even suspect he could be an ex Arthurlie player playing the thicko.  

1 hour ago, catakoom said:

Now now ...kenny 131must have an app on his phone that flashes up anything Pollok/Talbot so he can comment on us so dont take it personally as he has attention seeking issues hence the fishing rods always out

Its just to easy getting nibbles from fans of the old guard,  sometimes I take it little far but on the main it's just friendly banter, but while your teams are getting pish results you just get a little tetchy about it I get that.

Archived