Stirling Albion v Clyde

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JakeSAFC said:

We don't do highlights, only way you will see the highlights is if the SPFL put it on youtube.

Well there were guys with fairly professional looking cameras behind the away fans at the back of the east stand.

Glorious; that match deserved to be remember forever on film. To the surprise of absolutely no-one, Currie wasn't at fault for either goal. It does look like a wee foul before the winner but I don't care.

Glorious; that match deserved to be remember forever on film. To the surprise of absolutely no-one, Currie wasn't at fault for either goal. It does look like a wee foul before the winner but I don't care.

You related to the goal keeper [emoji23] the equaliser ? you really don't think he could have made an effort to cut out the ball across the goal ????

You have decided no matter what the goalkeeper does he won't be at fault [emoji23]

16 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

You related to the goal keeper emoji23.png the equaliser ? you really don't think he could have made an effort to cut out the ball across the goal 

You have decided no matter what the goalkeeper does he won't be at fault

In my previous post, I've said he made an error earlier in the match (not shown on the highlights).

You are absolutely delusional thinking he could have cut that out. There's even a video to show you it.  He's clearly set ready for a shot when the ball goes into the near post; the Stirling player unintentionally scuffs it across goal, indeed it is almost going away from the goal. There's no way he can shift his balance that quickly. 

I'm quite rightly going to pick up when evidence doesn't back up opinion. You have clearly decided that no matter what the goalkeeper does, he is at fault. The difference is, you have very little evidence to back it up. 

Don't think Currie was at fault for the equaliser.
Stirling player touches the cross ball causing Currie to anticipate the shot that didn't materialise until the ball was across goal.
Also harsh to blame him for the first. Breslin mostly to blame.

As for the disallowed goal, there may have been a slight push from a Clyde player. Defenders do that at every corner and don't concede a foul.
Don't know why the referee appeared to run away from the goal towards the halfway line when he was awarding a free kick. No wonder we were all confused for a while.

Have to agree with DW, don't see how any blame can be attributed to Currie for any of the goals. I know he is not everyones cup of tea, not made my own mind up yet, there's  no disputing he has cost us a few goals already but i'm willing to give him a chance and not writing him off after just a month of the new season. 

Don't think Currie was at fault for either goal. Breslin at fault for the first and I thought at the game that McNiff should have caught out the cross for the equaliser. Goodwillie pushes the Stirling keeper which resulted in the goal being disallowed. Ref got that one right.

Archived