Stirling Albion v Clyde

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll play in our typically direct way. And that's just as well because we'd definitely lose if we tried anything else. Nonetheless, it'll take something exceptional to stop Stirling winning this one. They've got loads of pace, loads of energy; loads of players who can carry the ball and beat a man. A decent amount of experience in there, too.

If Chapman has any sense, he'll have been drilling the players for a long, focused slog to shut Stirling out; there's no need to tell Goodwillie to be clinical, and probably no hope in telling Osadolor to make better decisions in possession than he ordinarily would.

We'll play in our typically direct way. And that's just as well because we'd definitely lose if we tried anything else. Nonetheless, it'll take something exceptional to stop Stirling winning this one. They've got loads of pace, loads of energy; loads of players who can carry the ball and beat a man. A decent amount of experience in there, too.

If Chapman has any sense, he'll have been drilling the players for a long, focused slog to shut Stirling out; there's no need to tell Goodwillie to be clinical, and probably no hope in telling Osadolor to make better decisions in possession than he ordinarily would.

Didn't realise you had seen so much of Stirling this season [emoji16]

Really looking forward to the game. In all honesty, the international break probably came too soon for us but I hope the players can keep up the momentum which is already in full flow.

So far, this has been some season for us and it’s been great to watch. I’m not convinced it’s as good as Sao Paulo made out but there is no doubt that we have been exciting to watch and early signs would suggest that Dave Mackay has got it right. With Forfar 2016/17 in the back of your mind, can we keep it up? We’ll see.

I always look forward to Clyde visiting Forthbank, it’s the only game where we open the 2nd stand. I always think that adds to things and makes it feel like a proper football match, other than looking over towards empty seats.

Finally, I absolutely loved this in the Clyde thread.......I really hope it's true and this is how things will work out for us, time will tell but I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes a f*cking from us on this form.

IMG_6745_thumb_JPG_c248f4620775069b4959a0c7ad11d8c8.jpg

Hopefully another Albion win to make it 5 in a row, expect Clyde to play their usual way but we should have enough to get the points to keep us TOP OF THE LEAGUE. 

Sets us up nicely for the trip to Montrose who I fancy to get something at Peterhead this week. 

20 hours ago, cfcuk said:

Didn't realise you had seen so much of Stirling this season emoji16.png

What can I tell you? I'm a Bino through and through.

Seriously though, you don't really need to do anything but look at their side on paper. But, for anyone in doubt, go and watch how they played up at Balmoor. Or, for that matter, in any other match since the season has begun. The highlights packages going around these days are quite good. Most find their way to YouTube, too.

What can I tell you? I'm a Bino through and through.

Seriously though, you don't really need to do anything but look at their side on paper. But, for anyone in doubt, go and watch how they played up at Balmoor. Or, for that matter, in any other match since the season has begun. The highlights packages going around these days are quite good. Most find their way to YouTube, too.

Haven't seen them at all, bad enough watching us [emoji6] that does my
Quota of league 2 football

But looking at results they have started really well , mind you Forfar did the same last year

23 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Peaso to score his first league goals of the season and clyde_r_us to have a mental break down.

Lol cheeky mare .....but Albion  a bit like us 4 wins in a row is about all we can manage before reverting to diddy mode again

Archived