Arbroath vs Albion Rovers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will be good to see Brian Kerr back at Gayfield on Saturday, he was a great player for us.

Same team that won in Ayr and hopefully start a winning home run.

And Malcolm as his assistant. Don't have a bad word to say about those 2. Vitoria (if he plays) deserves all manner of abuse from the home support. Bairny b*****d.
Can't see us changing from the Ayr game and we shouldn't either to be honest, none of the boys deserve to be dropped after that performance. Fancying a nice 2-0 Lichties win herr

An interesting season for Rovers so far. Our away form has been impressive, pumping East Kilbride, a credible draw at QOS, followed by winning both 2 league games at Queens Park. It's our home form that's let us down, if I remember right our only home successes have been in friendlies against Clyde and Real Kashmir, although the draw against Hamilton deserves a nod.

It's good that we have competition for the forward positions between Shields, Victoria, Trouten and Higgins, compared to slim pickings last season. At the back I'd keep young Lightbody in ahead of both Marr and Perry.

Won't make it due to work but here's hoping for another good away for the fans

3 hours ago, sam2304 said:

It's good that we have competition for the forward positions between Shields, Victoria, Trouten and Higgins, compared to slim pickings. At the back I'd keep young Lightbody in ahead of both Marr and Perry.

Only problem is it's either going to be Marr or Perry (most likely the latter) who will play alongside Lightbody. Also from what I can see it looks like Marr and Perry will be selected if available.

Only problem is it's either going to be Marr or Perry (most likely the latter) who will play alongside Lightbody. Also from what I can see it looks like Marr and Perry will be selected if available.

We've not seen the best of Marr due to injury, I'm not sure if he's started a game alongside Lightbody?? Would be good to see that partnership. But as you say it will probably be Perry, I'm sure he's earning decent wages by Rovers standards and I doubt he'll be left on the bench

Been a total farce since Doris went off. Looked comfortable until then.

7 goals against at Gayfield the last 2 games and they've been absolute shockers to give away.

Rovers barely done anything and could've easily had another couple. Defence all over the place.

But, but Campbell is tap boi and isn't TOB class?

ToB is indeed class. Utter shite today along with the rest of the defence though. As for DC, should've never brought Kader off but f**k all else he could do every single boy in the place would've started same team.

One of they days, thing is I've no idea what we do now without Doris. Guy is so important to us and well not get anyone like him in on loan. Need to change the way we play now.

An absolutely brutal day.

Archived