St J vs Hibs

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Doubt any of the Hibs Bois on here dont have tickets, but worth noting that if you're planning on arriving early for the apparent PATG section, that Perth is an absolute shitemare at the moment with roadworks all over the place.

Any ideas how many we get for PATG? Wasn't planning on going as my mates are skint, but just planning to fire up on the train anyway now.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Doubt any of the Hibs Bois on here dont have tickets, but worth noting that if you're planning on arriving early for the apparent PATG section, that Perth is an absolute shitemare at the moment with roadworks all over the place.

Which way would you recommend approaching from the North? Through Dundee on the A90 then onto the M90? Or turn off at Forfar onto the A94, then onto the A93 & finally onto the A83 (aka down through Kinloch & Guildtown)? 

Which way would you recommend approaching from the North? Through Dundee on the A90 then onto the M90? Or turn off at Forfar onto the A94, then onto the A93 & finally onto the A83 (aka down through Kinloch & Guildtown)? 

I'd alwsys just say come off at Forfar and stay on the A94 right through Coupar Angus, Burrelton and Balbeggie.

Amazing effort from The Hibernian fans for selling out their allocation. Todays top SPFL fixture has to be Saints V Hibernian. This game is a real test for Edinburgh's top team and Saints are a team with real quality. My prediction Saints 2 Hibs 1.  Liam Craig to haunt his former club today by scoring the winner from the spot. To all attending have a good one. 

13 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Always would come off at Forfar as well, there is a more direct route from C/Angus but I am keeping it to me self. ;)   

We struggle against 3-5-2/5-3-2 usually. Partick killed us a few times with it, and I think Rangers were doing the same until we matched up last season, only time I remember having success against Cathro.

Scougall replaces Comrie.

Mannus, Foster, Anderson, Shaughnessy, Easton, Davidson, Paton, Scougall, O'Halloran, Wotherspoon, MacLean

We struggle against 3-5-2/5-3-2 usually. Partick killed us a few times with it, and I think Rangers were doing the same until we matched up last season, only time I remember having success against Cathro.

Just as well Hibs are playing a flat back 4 then.

Bartley just about breaks Murray Davidsons leg, two yards in front of the ref and doesn't even get a free kick against him. Studs up, over the ball. Madness.

If Hibs had a better striker than Murray they'd be about three up, missed two absolute howlers. If this keeps up they're bound to score eventually.

Eye bleeding stuff. Can't believe how deep we're dropping off. We we're putting Celtic under more pressure than this. Need to get the three attacking midfielders closer to MacLean.

That said defended well in the main.

Took us till the end of the half to come into it

Was beginning to think we'd developed a phobia of crossing the ball

Get this corner tactic to f**k as well

Back of the stand with a pillar beside me, no a bad view

Saints the better first 20, Hibs the better last 20. Some shite in the middle and a pretty even game over the piece. The Bartley tackle was certainly an interesting one, I'd say excessive and over the ball, but I'd say a yellow card was deserved.

Liam on for Davidson, who is likely getting half his leg stitched back on

Craigs name announced as Hibs come back out [emoji23]

Archived