Jump to content
BillyBairn

Brechin v Bairns - Basement Battle

Recommended Posts

Houston Demands Quadruple Training Sessions and Bans Players From Nando's and Tattoo Parlours as Brechin Gain The Hedge In Drop Decider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We ve improved a lot since League Cup match .I d say Caley match was just a bad day at the office too many players were off form. We really need 4 points out of next 2 games though to keep ourselves in the mix .. Sinclair s a big player for us getting better every game ..


I'd take a defeat in this one for a win at Dumbarton next week. Very tough games though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What a fucking shite thread even by recent P&B standards.

My thoughts exactly.

Don't know how to guage this one. We have a few guys starting to show a bit of consistency but others who lapse into League one mode for spells in games. Hopefully we can get the fully concentrated effort we had at Tannadice a couple of weeks back. We should have Connor MacLennan available which gives a different option up front. 

Falkirk seem to be struggling with confidence just now so just need to get in their faces and force the mistakes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My thoughts exactly.
Don't know how to guage this one. We have a few guys starting to show a bit of consistency but others who lapse into League one mode for spells in games. Hopefully we can get the fully concentrated effort we had at Tannadice a couple of weeks back. We should have Connor MacLennan available which gives a different option up front. 
Falkirk seem to be struggling with confidence just now so just need to get in their faces and force the mistakes. 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slangs said:

Who do you think lapses into league one mode?

Going by  the Cally game  I would say Buzz and most of the defence , especially at corners. Isaac and Sparky never really got going either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Going by  the Cally game  I would say Buzz and most of the defence , especially at corners. Isaac and Sparky never really got going either. 

you can relax, then; fair to say we ain't much of a threat on corners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

you can relax, then; fair to say we ain't much of a threat on corners. 

You never know Balatoni and McGhee might be........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get off players backs they re adjusting to a new league new surrounding s different tempo ..Guys like you give us real supporters a bad name .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Going by  the Cally game  I would say Buzz and most of the defence , especially at corners. Isaac and Sparky never really got going either. 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Above post aimed at hedgie .Clerical error on my part .. Slagging off players on a fans forum ... Sparky knows where you stay hedge man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You never know Balatoni and McGhee might be........

Good man GB, keep the faith!  Clansman Gus always has me pegged as a glass half-empty guy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Get off players backs they re adjusting to a new league new surrounding s different tempo ..Guys like you give us real supporters a bad name .

No bad min. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CITY1974 said:

Above post aimed at hedgie .Clerical error on my part .. Slagging off players on a fans forum ... Sparky knows where you stay hedge man

Sparky's maw !!!  ^^^^  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell you what, it wasn't the smartest comment from Houston calling Queens journeymen but it's got them absolutely rattled over nothing. Imagine if they didn't beat us 4-1?

On to Brechin, their fans can't even quote properly and their grammar is awful. In house fighting as well. Let's take this lot to the cleaners, and then win the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Fanny frightened Falkirk f**k farmyard pheasants.

Back to slicing grapes, Fraulein.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Trump said:

Tell you what, it wasn't the smartest comment from Houston calling Queens journeymen but it's got them absolutely rattled over nothing. Imagine if they didn't beat us 4-1?

On to Brechin, their fans can't even quote properly and their grammar is awful. In house fighting as well. Let's take this lot to the cleaners, and then win the game.

That's the spirit min. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×