Brechin v Bairns - Basement Battle

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just terrible, I've hardly wanted to go back since the united play off game, buying my season ticket out of loyalty rather than the expectation of good football. Surely we need to freshen up the management team! Something needs to happen!

That second half display was an utter embarrassment, no shape, no creativity and no one giving a baker's f**k. There are no leaders on the park or in the dugout. Make no mistake, we are going to do well to finish eighth if that c**t is still in the dugout. I have no idea what the plan is from Houston, he just sticks eleven players on the park and hopes for the best. I could rant about individuals but the manager is the big issue.

Brechin were no better than their league position suggests. They should've won it in the last ten, Layne was bitching our defence but fortunately has no semblance of footballing ability.

Looking forward to the Rocky impression from Hard man Houstie in his interview again.

Absolute banter. The game felt like a preseason friendly, tempo was slow as f**k, probably down to the midfield. Harris was the only player who played half decent today.

Houstie needs to f**k off. We now play slow, boring and shite football. My Saturdays are being continuously ruined by that bald c**t.

That's what he is ending up like. His stubbornness in picking Kerr continually makes him look like an utter arsehole.

Totten was nothing special but his team in the final season was kids on 200 quid a week and Kevin Christie.

Houston has had a comparative fortune to spend.

Well that was a right laugh. Holding on for a point there Brechin missed 2 great chances in the last few minutes and should have won it.

That second half performance was fucking disgusting. I don't think we had a shot on target certainly nothing meaningful anyway. A point flatters us with that kind of performance.

Got to love Houstons substitutions 3 straight swaps keeping the same ineffectual 4-4-2 throughout. Miller coming in and being shite and Kerr getting the full 90 minutes despite doing nothing but slowing us down. He's not got a clue how to set us up, what his best 11 is or how to change a game. The players should be embarrassed by the sheer lack of effort but ultimately Houston has to go.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

Totten was nothing special but his team in the final season was kids on 200 quid a week and Kevin Christie.

That's a good point. Someone said earlier we would make the playoffs ??

Dunfermline, St Mirren, QoS, Morton to name a few are all miles better than us + their players actually try for their fans. Our don't.

46 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Not quite. We still had the likes of crunchie playing and cash was pished on the likes of Lee mair, Lee wilkie, paul wright , neil murray and steven watson. All who failed miserably. Plus we were still paying our backup goalie myles hogarth a ridiculous wage. McCalls budget the next season wasn't much different he just spent it better and got decent players to sign for less money than they probably could've got elsewhere.

Archived