Brechin v Bairns - Basement Battle

We ve improved a lot since League Cup match .I d say Caley match was just a bad day at the office too many players were off form. We really need 4 points out of next 2 games though to keep ourselves in the mix .. Sinclair s a big player for us getting better every game ..

I'd take a defeat in this one for a win at Dumbarton next week. Very tough games though.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

What a fucking shite thread even by recent P&B standards.

My thoughts exactly.

Don't know how to guage this one. We have a few guys starting to show a bit of consistency but others who lapse into League one mode for spells in games. Hopefully we can get the fully concentrated effort we had at Tannadice a couple of weeks back. We should have Connor MacLennan available which gives a different option up front. 

Falkirk seem to be struggling with confidence just now so just need to get in their faces and force the mistakes. 

My thoughts exactly.
Don't know how to guage this one. We have a few guys starting to show a bit of consistency but others who lapse into League one mode for spells in games. Hopefully we can get the fully concentrated effort we had at Tannadice a couple of weeks back. We should have Connor MacLennan available which gives a different option up front. 
Falkirk seem to be struggling with confidence just now so just need to get in their faces and force the mistakes. 

4 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Going by  the Cally game  I would say Buzz and most of the defence , especially at corners. Isaac and Sparky never really got going either. 

you can relax, then; fair to say we ain't much of a threat on corners. 

Tell you what, it wasn't the smartest comment from Houston calling Queens journeymen but it's got them absolutely rattled over nothing. Imagine if they didn't beat us 4-1?

On to Brechin, their fans can't even quote properly and their grammar is awful. In house fighting as well. Let's take this lot to the cleaners, and then win the game.

17 hours ago, Trump said:

Tell you what, it wasn't the smartest comment from Houston calling Queens journeymen but it's got them absolutely rattled over nothing. Imagine if they didn't beat us 4-1?

On to Brechin, their fans can't even quote properly and their grammar is awful. In house fighting as well. Let's take this lot to the cleaners, and then win the game.

That's the spirit min. 

Archived