Present Korea Crisis

SandyCromarty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2017 at 16:46, Savage Henry said:

Although I’m no fan, it is great to see Paul Joseph Watson on the verge of tears yet again.

Can't stand that tool, once in a blue moon he will actually say something that isn't entirely stupid but it's meaningless because of his "I am better than you, now let me educate you" style of videos he does, i know he uses that style on purpose, but fucking hell does it grow tiresome after a few viewings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The solider that was shot trying to defect to the South had an 11 inch parasite growing inside him.
They think it could have come from North Koreans need to use human excrement as fertiliser.

Horrible.

Trump getting rid of the fat baby would be a massive world service.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Forgive my ignorance here, but isn't all fertiliser shit? Why is human shit more likely to be full of parasitic worms than any other animal's shit?

it is but using human shit causes dissentry and like in this case parasites. See second link for differences in human/animal shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_soil

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/expert-clarifies-differences-between-human-waste--livestock-manure-271866411.html

9 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Forgive my ignorance here, but isn't all fertiliser shit? Why is human shit more likely to be full of parasitic worms than any other animal's shit?

No.  A fertilizer plant makes artificial fertilizer that includes stuff like nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and other things that are useful to plants.

This is done using machinery that can control temperature and pressure and all that.

I thought I should mention this in case you thought it was a place that had animals on some sort of production line and lots of factory workers carrying buckets here and there.

I recently read a book that mentioned that countries went to war to get hold of bird shit (or guano as it is also known) and America even had a Guano Islands Act of 1856 that was used to take possession of any unclaimed island that was covered in bird shit.

That is how America came to own the Islands of Midway in the Pacific, where the Battle of Midway played a decisive role in the Pacific War between America and Japan.

If it wasn't for bird shit, the Second World War might have been very different.

3 hours ago, Fullerene said:

No.  A fertilizer plant makes artificial fertilizer that includes stuff like nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and other things that are useful to plants.

This is done using machinery that can control temperature and pressure and all that.

I thought I should mention this in case you thought it was a place that had animals on some sort of production line and lots of factory workers carrying buckets here and there.

What about slurry? It's just animal shit mixed with water and then sprayed on fields. Why is human shit more dangerous?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

What about slurry? It's just animal shit mixed with water and then sprayed on fields. Why is human shit more dangerous?

The fact that it is human shit means the body of some human has decided "this is bad stuff for humans - get rid of it."
By comparison, something that is harmful to other animals is not necessarily harmful to us.
For example, chocolate is poisonous for dogs and very poisonous for cats.

Also, as far as I know, spiders and snakes do not die from the poison they use to kill their prey.

Also, viruses such as Ebola are able to continue by finding a host that suffers no ill effects from harbouring that virus.
Typically the host is a bat!

All the same, slurry probably contains some nasty stuff for humans but it will not be as bad as shit from the same species as us.

The fact that it is human shit means the body of some human has decided "this is bad stuff for humans - get rid of it."

By comparison, something that is harmful to other animals is not necessarily harmful to us.

For example, chocolate is poisonous for dogs and very poisonous for cats.

Also, as far as I know, spiders and snakes do not die from the poison they use to kill their prey.

Also, viruses such as Ebola are able to continue by finding a host that suffers no ill effects from harbouring that virus.

Typically the host is a bat!

All the same, slurry probably contains some nasty stuff for humans but it will not be as bad as shit from the same species as us.

Shit is bad for you regardless if its human or animal [emoji23]. Id be willing to be bet thats there's a lot more things like ecoli and tape worms in cow shit than there is in human shit.

Archived