Raith v Ayr Ayr fya etc etc

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The best Ayr chant of the day was "Who sent the Rovers down, Lewy, Lewy Vaughan!"

A reminder that Ayr United finished below Raith Rovers last season, despite it being comfortably their worst season in at least a decade, if not longer.

^_^ that's mine thanks 

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best Ayr chant of the day was "Who sent the Rovers down, Lewy, Lewy Vaughan!"
A reminder that Ayr United finished below Raith Rovers last season, despite it being comfortably their worst season in at least a decade, if not longer.

The best chant? Stiff competition in this category. Up against 'what a shitey home support', 'Ayr, Ayr, f**k your Ayr' and 'come on you Raith'.

I was in the Main Stand and those were the only chants I heard. Were you in the North Stand with the Ayr fans?

How the fk did Ayr lose that? Well, apart from the fact they clearly have some sort of apparition in goals.

Nice wee toe-drag by the Raith No 19 for the sending-off. If Super Joe pulled off a stunt like that he'd get denounced quite correctly as a cheat.

1 hour ago, da_no_1 said:

How the fk did Ayr lose that? Well, apart from the fact they clearly have some sort of apparition in goals.

Nice wee toe-drag by the Raith No 19 for the sending-off. If Super Joe pulled off a stunt like that he'd get denounced quite correctly as a cheat.

What do you mean IF?

Just watched that free kick back. For all that Hart had jelly hands, I don't think the wall helps him out. Too far to the goalkeepers side and McDaid might as well not be in it. Had they have been a yard or two more to their left I reckon he might have had a better view. However you can maybe put that down to his positioning of the wall.

• 6 months later...
On 10/09/2017 at 09:48, itzdrk said:

Feeling pretty confident about the season ahead now.  

Andy Geggan should never play in midfield again though, a capable right back and nothing else now.  

Craig McGuffie is very bad at shooting and he should be encouraged not to do so

Raith Rovers are no very good

Yes. 

On 10/09/2017 at 09:48, itzdrk said:

Feeling pretty confident about the season ahead now.  

Andy Geggan should never play in midfield again though, a capable right back and nothing else now.  

Craig McGuffie is very bad at shooting and he should be encouraged not to do so

Raith Rovers are no very good

On 07/01/2018 at 11:11, itzdrk said:

No complaints after that, you kind of expect to lose home games under McCall now anyway.  

Regardless of whether we win next week that will be any real title race over now, you can't do it only playing well away from home.  

Im not buying into the players injured stuff as well, since he arrived we have basically faced a constant injury crisis, what does he do to them in training to have them so on the verge of injury at all times.  

Nostradamo Eusabio!!!!

Archived